What does imminent mean
Part of speech: VerbAnnotation:
- In southern Germany, in Switzerland and in Austria, perfect formation also takes place with the auxiliary verb sein.
- be | vor | vor | hen, past tense: stood before | past, participle II: be | vor | vor | stan | den
- IPA: [bəˈfoːɐ̯ˌʃteːən]
- 1) to be expected in a timely manner
- 2) cause uncomfortable feelings
- Determinative compound (composition) from the adverbbefore and the verb stand
- 1) threaten, approach, approach, come up, approach, approach, protrude, approach; Austrian: approach; Idioms: to be in suit, to be behind schedule, to be in the air, to stand in the house, to stand in front of the door; colloquial: be called for
- 1) slide open, move into the distance
- 1) follow
- 1) One or the other ordeal is likely to happen to everyone involved in the project imminent.
- 1) According to US experts, the next nuclear test in North Korea could take place immediately imminent.
- 1) Be Wert's 60th birthday was imminent and suddenly he became painfully aware that in the eyes of the others he would soon be one of the "ancients".
- 1) The first shoe strike in football history was imminent.
- 1) Hurray, a day of hiking stands us before!
- 2) The operation was standing him a little before.
- 2) Meeting Mrs. Taylor again was standing her pretty before.
- 1) with adverb:soon, briefly, possibly, still, immediatelyimminent
- 1) with subject: an attack, overis imminent; a birth, arrest, choiceis imminent
- 2) with subject: a funeral, surgery, dental surgeryis imminent
- Conversions: Imminent, imminent
- Present tense: I. —; you —; he she it is imminent
- Simple past: I. was imminent
- Subjunctive II: i is imminent
- Imperative: singular —!; Plural —!
- Participle II: imminent
- Auxiliary verb: to have; be
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Shortly before the start of the new Vikings episodes, Clive Standen revealed what made his Rollo return and what his fate was imminent could.“
moviepilot.de, November 18, 2018
„In a message to customers, Galaxy Digital Trading says that we will have a major price rally imminent could.“
BTC-ECHO, December 21, 2018
„She sees the greatest social change in men, says fashion oracle Li Edelkoort. She explains what trends imminent and what they say about humanity.“
DIE ZEIT, November 30, 2018
„Update: There are also indications from the Taiwanese chip manufacturer Macronix that something new from Nintendo imminent could.“
Play3, June 24, 2019
„Hanover (www.rohstoffecheck.de) - In the case of Raps MaTIF, we pointed out last week that it was a directional decision imminent according to the analysts at NORD / LB.“
rohstoffecheck.de, June 25, 2019
„According to a press report, Lufthansa could make even greater cuts imminent than thought.“
cash.ch, September 8, 2020
„According to a newspaper report, Lufthansa could make even greater cuts imminent than thought.“
GMX, September 8th, 2020
„The AUA mother Lufthansa could make even bigger cuts imminent than thought.“
DiePresse.com, September 8th, 2020
„What many in Germany still imminent could, a former Neubrandenburg woman has been experiencing in Milan for weeks: the Corona state of emergency.“
Nordkurier, March 14, 2020
„Some previously known coronavirus episodes are terrifying. However, researchers now suspect that those affected will have an even worse diagnosis after a coronavirus infection imminent could.“
Futurezone, August 04, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (almost) reach
- (to approach
- to come close
Another word (synonym) for imminent - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "imminent":
menacer:…, Past participle: pronunciation / stress: IPA: [mǝ.na.se] word meaning / definition: 1) imminent, drählen, threaten, threaten Translations German: 1) imminent ...
revolt:… Heads of government in India. ”3) The whole volcano is in turmoil, an eruption could be imminent. 3) "The storm drew along terribly, howling it stirred up the waves so that they ...
agreement: ... become, fall from the flesh 7) contain water and carry it away, drag it along 8) imminent, out of date: threaten, threaten, approach, approach, pull up, pull up, in ...
čekat: expect, imminent Synonyms: 1) vyčkávat, odkládat, odsunovat, otálet 2) očekávat, nadít se, doufat, tušit, nastávat Examples of use: 1) Matka čekala před školou
queue: Queuing up 2) Opposing words coming up: 1) pushing past, pushing ahead Examples of use: 1) He was standing in line to get a piece of bread from the store
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Forthcoming" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/bevorhaben/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "imminent" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
forthcoming (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hend Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
forthcoming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hen | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
forthcoming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hen | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
forthcoming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
upcoming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
upcoming (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: be | vor | ste | hen | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
is imminent (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: be | vor | stands Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
imminent (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: Imminent Hyphenation: be | before | stän | de ...
imminent (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Subforms: Imminent Hyphenation: be | vor | stän | den ...
- Can recruit power supplies from campus
- How many portals does Minecraft have
- How does recovery come about in psychoanalysis?
- Is it too late to do sports?
- Why does water evaporate in cooling towers
- Who is Veda Vyasa
- In which country are the most solar panels used
- Should I invest in Gold SIP
- How did graffiti artists get famous?
- What is the cement particle size
- When will South Korea attack Nepal?
- How does deep learning work for robots
- Is the decision tree a linear classifier
- Who shot Selena Quintanilla Perez
- Difference between self motivation and motivation
- What are the dangers of home oxygen
- Should I buy Saturn VUE in 2007?
- Who designed the army uniform color
- What is the hardest easy choice
- What is the bodhran used in Ireland
- What is a BitCoiner worth
- What is 75 75 75 2
- What is IDE in C.
- What is Corinthian leather