What is Flex STP
STP FLOW is an innovative product based on STP prepolymer, which is used to protect the body. It forms a strong and permanently elastic layer that is resistant to falling rocks. It is also characterized by excellent sound-absorbing and damping properties. The compound is intended for use with compressed air guns, which results in special surface structures. The product makes it possible to reproduce original surface structures that are used in cars. The sealant is based on the latest hybrid resin production technology and combines the strength of polyurethane with elasticity and the adhesion and weather resistance of siloxanes. The product does not contain isocyanates, which increases working comfort and does not expose the user to any harmful effects of the ingredients. The product is characterized by easy processing and good stability as well as high adhesion to various substrates.
STP FLOW means:
- Fast curing
- Persistence and flexibility
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- Very stable over time and weatherproof
- Can be covered with water and thinner based products.
- Very long chemical activity - up to 10 days
- Good sound-absorbing and anti-vibration properties
- Does not contain isocyanates, which irritate the skin and respiratory tract when applied.
- Ability to restore original surface structures used in cars.
Consistency that allows more blurred structures to be achieved. Use with compressed air guns.
Technical data sheetSafety data sheet
- What are the five most digestive foods
- Is prayer a form of confirmation?
- Google has its own website
- How Retailers Can Manage Sales Tax Online
- Which bike color should you never buy?
- What are the Lamborghini service costs
- Whoop com is a scam
- Which institute offers the best acting courses
- What are some examples of guarding people
- Psychopaths ever think negatively about themselves
- What technology is used in WhatsApp
- What happened to Cristiano Ronaldo's face
- Pakistan has toilets
- How are electrons transferred in ionic bonds
- If I'm confused, it's love
- How can you overlay photos in Photoshop?
- Are complex and imaginary numbers prime numbers
- Which means less of a person
- Who has a novel called TO LIVE
- Why doesn't Chipotle have any seafood
- How does a triple beam balance work
- How many Hallmark Christmas movies
- Heroes never lose, why not
- How Can Americans Avoid Double Medical Billing?