What are the benefits of eating tamales
Mexican style tamales
This Mexican specialty consists of a delicious filling and batter that is steamed in corn leaves. Here is the recipe.
- First place the corn leaves in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Remove skin and tendons from the chicken breast fillets, place in boiling salted water and cook for about 25 minutes until cooked through.
- In the meantime, halve the chilli peppers, remove the seeds, wash them together with the tomatoes, cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and then strain.
- Peel the onion quarters and finely puree together with the chilli peppers, tomatoes and chicken stock in a tall container. Then season with salt and pepper, put in a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- For the dough, stir the lard for a few minutes until creamy. Mix the cornmeal with half of the chicken broth, then gradually add the rest of the chicken broth.
- Now stir the flour mixture into the lard in portions and stir in salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Then spread about 2 tablespoons of the dough on a corn leaf, chop the cooked chicken with your fingers and put some meat on each leaf. Then sprinkle some tomato salsa over it, spread some more dough on top, fold the corn leaf and fix with kitchen twine if necessary. Proceed in this way until all ingredients are used up.
- Now heat some water in a saucepan with a steamer insert and the Tamales Cover and steam for approx. 60 minutes.
Tips on the recipe
In Mexico, tamales are often served for breakfast. Various dips, such as Mexican sauce, fruity salsa or guacamole, can also be served.
- How do I learn modern CPU architectures
- Is basil an herb or a shrub?
- Do objects ever become sensible 1
- How important is sunrise for life
- Where do rhinos live
- What are the symptoms of grumbling appendicitis
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about liberals
- What is the formula of cadmium acetate
- How is the body prevented from decomposing?
- What tribe did Jacob belong to?
- How accurate are the Jewish conspiracy theories
- How is Starbucks doing in Europe
- How many Indian farmers use the internet
- How do you become a chef
- Are Samsung smartphones dead or do they die?
- Turkish society is becoming more secular
- Can nasal cartilage grow back naturally
- What is pthread H on Linux
- Will Discord go public
- Which one should I choose NLUD or NLUJ
- Is silica gel made from silicon
- Ann Coulter had a stroke
- What is the molecular orbital theory
- What is PQC on cement roads