Why does Georgia have two capitals
independent since 1991
საქართველო / Sakartwelo
geographyGeorgia is a country in the Caucasus region on the Black Sea. The land has a total area of 69,700 km² and a total coastline of 310 km. This land mass corresponds to about 20% of the size of Germany. Georgia is the 18th smallest country in Asia and 122nd worldwide. It is at an average altitude of 1432 m above sea level and is therefore one of the highest countries in the world.
There are direct national borders with the 4 neighboring countries Armenia, Azerbaijan, Russia and Turkey. The distance between Berlin and the capital Tbilisi is approximately 2,640 km.
Georgia Time (GET) is the countrywide time in Georgia. Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of 3 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is 2 hours.
1 Lari is divided into 100 Tetri.
Status: May 21, 2021
1 euro = 4.12 lari
1 lari = 0.24 euros
The climate in GeorgiaA temperate climate zone determines the weather in Georgia. As everywhere in the northern hemisphere, the days in the summer months not only get warmer but also longer. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 10 and 31 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 32 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops to 2 ° C in the monthly mean at night.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Georgia is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance. With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.812, Georgia is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. However, the IMF does not share this classification.
|5% urban areas:||3,603 km²|
|37% agriculture:||25,559 km²|
|41% forests:||28,312 km²|
|0% water surface:||210 km²|
|18% other areas:||12,226 km²|
|Road network:||20,295 km|
|Rail network:||1,363 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 1997|
- What is the IPC Section 36
- What is TRUNC in Excel
- What does the word ok stand for?
- Are bicycles the noblest invention
- Who believes in twin flames
- How do you explain college golf
- What's your least favorite hat
- What is the most expensive hypercar
- What frustrates you most about television today
- Which environment promotes wound healing
- Can Russians understand the Chechen language
- Is Yu Gi Oh evil
- How do I make PlastiDip my rims
- How do renewable energy sources work
- What is a health risk assessment
- How do programmers deal with exhaustion
- What is iOS 12
- How is the owner of an OPPO
- Does Yieldex have any pure competitors
- Why should I buy a PlayStation 4?
- Do you have belly fat
- How is Starbucks doing in Europe
- How are motion video lectures
- What is the attraction of the beach