Do we really need product managers
With our strong brands 1 & 1, GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com, we are the leading provider of consumer applications in Germany with over 30 million active users. We make communication even more secure - with up to 500 million incoming e-mails per day!
Your goal is to inspire customers and your passion is product management? Do you want to make a difference in a digital company with an agile environment and flat hierarchies? There is more than just a job waiting for you with us: the chance to use your skills and ideas to advance the most successful freemail and cloud applications in Germany. Become part of our team, help us to further develop the digital home for our customers, a space in which users can safely store all important data such as photos and documents.
- You will develop a product vision together with the relevant managers to ensure the team can work towards a common goal, to see what is important and what is not, and to stay focused while adding value to our customers deliver.
- They define product scope, roadmaps and KPIs to improve our products, solve customer problems and achieve our business goals.
- You will build strong collaborations with cross-functional teams and stakeholders by leveraging diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to create great products.
- You will analyze markets, relevant competitors and user requirements in depth using surveys, interviews and other relevant methods to get a better understanding of what our customers really need.
We wish that
Do you have several years of experience as a product manager or in a comparable role in the development of digital B2C products? Is customer orientation your motivation and can you really inspire customers? Can you prioritize complex tasks, take part in technical discussions and work together on all levels? Are you a strong team player and your working style is "hands-on"? Then we look forward to your application!
- You have practical experience in a technical B2C product management role as well as with agile methodologies.
- You can lead teams as a functional lead, work together from different backgrounds, find the best solution for our customers and implement things.
- They analyze and translate complex needs into executable and prioritized requirements to deliver excellent product results.
- You are able to see the big picture in its complexity and to take responsibility for your product.
- You have strong communication skills (very good knowledge of English, German is a plus) and appreciate an agile and international environment.
apply online now
For reasons of readability, the masculine form is used. However, this does not imply any discrimination against other genders, but should be understood as gender-neutral in the sense of linguistic simplification.
United Internet Corporate Services GmbH
Corporate recruiting & candidate management
Behind the main train station 3-5
+49 721 91374-6891
- Who discovered the Aglet
- What dress are you wearing tonight
- Offers cPanel courses or certifications
- How can you identify providers of fraudulent content
- Which plugin is best for sharing
- Which engineer seems to be more attractive for girls
- How can I have entangled particles
- How do eukaryotic cells secrete proteins
- Is Jehovah the Father
- What was Thomas Pynchons working on
- Why do we cry 8
- What is your favorite thing to do while exploring
- Which are the main neostoic authors
- How do you interact with the universe
- 90 is 90 of which number
- What are the types of CCTV camera
- Why isn't my wisteria plant blooming?
- What is interactive reading
- Can I learn to draw on my own?
- Where does Mixcloud get its music from?
- What is an unreliable narrator
- Why do Quora users answer questions eccentrically
- How do you spice up married life
- How will Bollywood die