What is MATLAB for mechanical engineers
Matlab | From us, for you | About us | Tutorials | Installation | Contact
Matlab is a software system for numerical and analytical mathematics. For example, it is very common for applications in the field of control engineering. Matlab is available to its students free of charge through a framework agreement from TUM. The access data for the campus license can be found at the TUM computer operating group at matlab.rbg.tum.de.
The following free alternatives to parts of Matlab are very useful for some purposes:
Stud | Lab
The student group Stud | Lab deals with Matlab / Simulink. We also offer introductions and short tutorials, as well as assistance for newbies.
We have a direct line to MathWorks Germany and can put you there in the event of more difficult problems.
Our meetings are intended as interactive “self-help groups”. You come with a problem, present it and everyone tries to find a solution together. You are also welcome to sit in and simply program in our office hours. Then you can ask questions directly.
Office hours during the lecture period:Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.via zoom https://tum-conf.zoom.us/j/98135898225 (PW: 134841)
Due to the ongoing corona pandemic, however, we are also forced to limit our offer in the coming summer semester. Unfortunately there will be no MATLAB workshops & consultation hours until further notice.
Despite Corona, we are currently working intensively on an alternative digital program. Specifically, we intend to introduce you to several exciting software and hardware projects. Articles on the following topics are planned so far:
- AI & machine learning
- Finite element method
- Solving systems of differential equations in practice
- Hardware applications using Arduino & Simulink
We will be doing each of these projects on both the newly created MATLAB community (https://mathworks.force.com/MATLABAmbassadorCommunity/s/)Platform as well as on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/studlab) and document it in detail. The aim here is to make programming fun and the corresponding (highly relevant!) Areas of application.
You can also reach us at matlabfsmb.mw.tum.de.
MATLAB Community: https://mathworks.force.com/MATLABAmbassadorCommunity/s/ (TUM Group)
- Which company owns Facebook
- All trees reproduce asexually
- What is ion measurement
- What is a standard cubic meter
- Why is Kawhi so humble
- Why is web marketing important
- What is bsddb185 in Python
- How many US universities have golf teams
- What are Ujjain's best restaurants
- How does a Yagi-Uda antenna work
- What does a teacher expect from me
- Has Disney monopolized the film industry
- Science drives the world crazy
- How safe is shark diving
- Who is the most skilled Liverpool player?
- How is advertising misinformed
- Zomato provides benefits to reviewers
- Whose birthday do you regret most forgetting
- How is telescopic glass made
- Which is more difficult CBSE or SSC
- What are some explosion protection units
- Why is digital marketing even more trendy
- How do I keep my smartphone cool?
- Who made the post