What are the most popular professions these days
Germany's most popular jobs
The German economy is booming and is primarily looking for workers in certain sectors. From 2012 to 2017 alone, the number of employees rose by 2.88 million to 32.16 million - a record.
The ten most frequently searched professions in Germany:
- Software developer and programmer
- Electronics technicians, electricians, electrical installers
- Health and Healthcare
- IT consultants, IT analysts
- Economist, business economist
- Account managers, customer advisors, account managers
- Production assistants
- Sales people, sales assistants
- Sales manager, product manager
- Architects, civil engineers
Source: DEKRA Akademie 2018
The federal government is planning an immigration law for foreign skilled workers. It will make it easier for international applicants to look for a job in Germany. But qualified applicants from abroad already have many chances of finding a well-paid job in Germany.
These industries and professions offer the best prospects for foreign skilled workers:
Around 5,000 doctors are missing in German clinics and practices. Anyone with a foreign degree in human medicine has been able to obtain a license to practice medicine in Germany since 2012. This applies to candidates from EU countries and from non-European countries. The qualification must be recognized as equivalent to the German medical training.
Mechanical engineering and vehicle construction, electrical engineering, structural engineering, information technology and telecommunications are particularly popular with engineers.
MINT - mathematics, computer science, natural science and technology
Academics from the MINT subjects have very good opportunities in private companies, but the large research institutes of the Max Planck and Fraunhofer Societies also offer attractive jobs.
Applicants with a qualified professional qualification have good job opportunities in Germany. This also applies to candidates from countries outside the European Union, provided they meet these requirements: In the profession must
- there is a shortage of skilled workers,
- there is a concrete job offer,
- the training must be equivalent to a German qualification.
Specialists are currently in demand in nursing - in old people's homes and hospitals.
Four link tips for international applicants:
- Who should be shortlisted for Juventus?
- What does a UX design agency do
- Ignorance leads to fear
- Which minerals can we mine on the moon?
- What is your rating of Greek mythology
- What is the goal of investing
- Is the Happy Birthday song still copyrighted
- How fierce is a mother cat
- What is the difference between one crypto currency and another?
- What is the Amazon KDP Assistant Program
- How is MVC calculated
- I could have visual snow
- Horses like people who ride them
- How were neodymium magnets invented
- How does catharsis feel?
- What is necessary to prolong human life
- What is the progress of Dholera SIR
- Where can I learn computer repair
- How much hypnosis is used in advertising
- How does Pritam compose a soundtrack
- How can spatial repetition help memorization?
- How did the Cold War affect Asia?
- Why don't babies like diapers
- When do people text you?
- Which 2020 SUVs are currently on the market?
- How did Mormons become so self-sufficient
- How do you define self-actualization
- Why is insulin so expensive
- What is an autocratic government
- When will the Netherlands disappear?
- Why do people have peculiarities
- What makes Magento successful
- What are the three stages of autism
- Has Harvard implemented composting programs on campus