Was the SRMJEEE 2017 easy
Saarland ADAC Rally Championship: Perfect start in the Eifel
With the first two best times in “Weibern” and “Hausten”, the three-time Saarland rally champion Rainer Noller (Abstatt) already laid the foundation for victory. Georg Berlandy (Stromberg) countered with the fastest times on SS 3 “Kempenich” and “Hannebach”, but was already 9.7 seconds behind at halftime. Last year's winner Frank Färber (Neuwied) lost valuable time after a spin in the notorious forest shortly before the entrance to Hannebach and had to be content with third place. The second round brought no changes and so the 2017 season begins for Rainer Noller like the 2016 season ended with an overall victory. “The competition at this rally was very strong! We drove very concentrated and constantly at the limit. Kudos to the organizer - everything was just right, ”enthused Noller as he crossed the finish line.
Jörg Broschart and Dennis Zenz took part in this rally for the first time and drove to fourth place overall with great dedication. The same applied to Markus Löffelhardt and Sarah Pfaff, who in the BMW M3 E36 with nice drift angles were able to hold onto Helmut Beckmann / Domenic Kremkau in the Mitsubishi. Dirk Krüger took daughter Celina into the cockpit for the first time and drove to victory in the F04 class in the improved M3. Raimund Patrizio / Jan-Eric Bemann finished eighth overall in the Subaru Impreza.
In the hotly contested F05 class, events rolled over in the final phase. Markus Schulz and Daniela Raab led the classification after SS 7 in the Opel E-Kadett in front of Andreas Heiser / Katharina Hampe's Astra. While Schulz could only complete the last kilometers with transmission problems in 2nd gear, Heiser deformed his Astra. When two people argue, the third is happy - in that case it was Kai Stumpf and Co Martin Brack who completed the entire event with their usual clean driving style and ended up in 9th place overall as the “last-minute class winner”. Johannes Tischner and Joachim Carl completed the top 10 in the beautiful BMW M3 E30.
After many years in rear-wheel drive vehicles, Stefan Schultes switched to an all-wheel drive Subaru Impreza. With his father Gerd, he immediately grabbed victory in the near-series vehicles in Group G. A return to second place followed - Willi Wiegmann competed with godson Marc Berger - and caused a sensation in the newly built Ford Fiesta. Christian Postert and Björn Mann drove to victory in the C17 class in the former factory Citroen Saxo Kitcar and became a crowd favorite in the loud, roaring small car.
Great motorsport was also on offer in the F06 class: Marco Thomas and Dietmar Thielen in the Citroen C2 overtook Alexander Kazmierzak / Fabian Michalsky in the Renault Twingo on the final spurt. Nevertheless, it was a great performance by the runner-up who could only start after a night shift with a gear change. The other class winners included Heinz-Robert and Martin Jansen (Opel Ascona B YT35), Michael Schmiemann and Horst Feldmann (Opel Kadett C C14), Helmut Spangenberg / Jürgen Seidl (VW Golf YT34), Marcel and Thomas Brandenburg (Seat Ibiza G10) , Markus Neuses / Walter Münch (Suzuki Swift RC5) and last but not least - Heinz Kottmann in the BMW 318is (YT50), who will celebrate his 78th birthday in a few days. At his side as always - his son Guido.
In beautiful spring weather, 76 participants traveled to the tranquil Eifel town of Kempenich to compete for the best time on the eight special stages over 62.42 kilometers. A mountain and valley railway with many peaks and short gravel sections, which after days of rain almost completely dried up on the ideal line just in time for the event, but provided plenty of action with some treacherous passages. Once off the racing line, some vehicles found themselves out of bounds. All in all, the start of the season went almost perfectly - great organization, demanding special stages and hardly any connecting kilometers - the first Rally 70 of the year attracted many spectators to the special stages and made them want more.
Final result ADAC Rallye Kempenich 2017
01 Noller Rainer / Kopczyk Stefan Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 38: 38.3
02.Berlandy Georg / Schmitt Ulrike Opel Kadett C GTE + 12.8
03. Dyer Frank / Schaaf Peter Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 + 26.1
04. Brochure Jörg / Zenz Dennis Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 + 54.8
05.öffelhardt Markus / Pfaff Sarah BMW M3 E36 + 1: 25.4
06.Beckmann Helmut / Kremkau Domenic Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 + 2: 01.4
07. Krüger Dirk / Krüger Celina BMW M3 E36 + 2: 25.5
08. Patrizio Raimund / Bermann Jan-Eric Subaru Impreza WRX STI + 2: 54.7
09. Stump Kai / Brack Martin BMW E30 + 3: 24.5
10th Tischner Jonas / Carl Joachim BMW M3 E30 + 3: 39.8
- Who is Peter Parker's friend
- How do you manage your academic references
- Follows you on Instagram
- Why should I be deported 1
- What does he think about 1
- Why do iron ore fines agglomerate
- What is used to measure the thickness
- What is an essential classical viola repertoire
- How does Twitter Bootstrap actually work?
- How do you deploy node js
- Dizziness is linked to trichotillomania
- What is deontologism
- How do you recognize quartz
- Which is the least reactive noble gas
- What offended the bad Pleistocene Palaeolithic people
- What is Indonesia's current diplomacy
- How do programmers deal with exhaustion
- Are all Poikilotherms cold-blooded
- What is a solar wind made of
- What are your favorite Depeche Mode songs
- Is PrimeNG better than Angular Material
- Why didn't Microsoft acquire Yahoo?
- Which plants grow in sandy soils
- Where can I download premium WordPress themes
- Is Fireworks better for the web than Photoshop
- What are some reasons why crypto currency would fail
- What is Citrus Heights CA known for
- How long have you been living in Omaha
- What does AFF
- Dryness causes eye allergies
- How big are the Swedes on average?
- What is life on campus
- Who were the founders of English grammar?