Is AIDS a sexually transmitted disease?
Most people deal with sexually transmitted infections at some point. For example, chlamydia, herpes, fungal diseases and genital warts are widespread. But gonorrhea and syphilis are also becoming more common today. The possible consequences range from annoying itching to life-threatening illness. If venereal diseases are detected, they can be treated well.
The most important thing about STDs
- STDs are transmitted through sex. These are, for example, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.
- These are transmitted especially during vaginal, anal and oral sex, but also in other practices, for example in the sharing sex toys.
- Condoms lower the risk of infection, but not completely protect.
- Venereal diseases often do not cause symptoms. If symptoms occur, these are for example Discharge, itching, or skin changes on the genitals and anus.
- As a rule STDs can be treated well with antibiotics. Untreated they can have serious health consequences.
- Anyone who is sexually active and has changing partners should therefore get tested regularly for sexually transmitted diseases.
You can protect yourself against some infections, for example with condoms or a vaccination. All of the diseases mentioned are easily treatable. Anyone who has sex with changing partners should therefore have themselves checked for undetected infections once a year.
Enter your post time to find a personal contact in your area.
There is even more information in our brochure on sexually transmitted diseases
This is especially true for people with untreated HIV infection: Some diseases can be more severe for them. Sexually transmitted infections can also increase the risk of contracting HIV because inflammation makes it easier for the virus to enter the body. If untreated HIV-positive people have another sexually transmitted infection, their partner's risk of contracting HIV increases.
- How does HotelTonight get its hotel inventories
- Can an artist be a designer
- How is Qem Master Erasmus Mundus
- What does Kaifa Tamam
- Which guy will marry me
- Why is Google Assistant not on Samsung 7
- Which crime novels should I read?
- Why does India not use blockchain technology
- What is the business model of Ressys
- What are nodal levels
- Alcohol can make you feel sad
- Can you read Odia?
- How do I go about learning Java
- Warfarin is the generic name for Coumadin
- What's your favorite 2017 soundtrack
- Trade secrets can be patented
- How do I sell street photography
- Where should kitties sleep at night
- Why is deep breathing a problem
- What does Kaifa Tamam
- Crotolaria is a legume
- Why do we modulate signals
- What is the heaviest liquid per liter
- How are concave mirrors made
- Resells ShopClue's Snapdeal products
- What is Facebook's Average Monthly Revenue
- Can an object have several resonance frequencies
- How do pontoon bridges work
- Why can't people see that I've changed
- GoPro is a bug
- What offended the bad Pleistocene Palaeolithic people
- What is Houzz doing
- Do you wish the anime was real?
- Which instruments do you play 1