How are promotions at Axis Bank
AXIS 3D People Counter
Discontinued product. Supported until 2024-02-12.After this date, you can use the support documentation.
You will receive product support until the end of the warranty period.
- Precise and reliable 3D people counting
- Ideal for large numbers of visitors
- Ideal for areas with large contrasts between light and dark
- Optimizes marketing activities
- Improves staff and sales area planning
Optimizing business success
AXIS 3D People Counter provides you with decision-making data that you can use to improve the performance of your store. You will get answers to questions like: How many customers visit my store every day? How many of them also buy something? It records the number of people passing a stereo camera and the direction of movement in real time.
This information about visitor flows will help:
- Capture trends in customer and visitor flows
- Evaluate the success of marketing and promotions
- To optimize personnel planning and opening times and thus customer service and employee costs
- Assess the influence of the weather on customer visits and
- Identify and reward shops and employees with particularly good performance
With the integration into a POS system (Point-of-Sale), valuable and reliable data on implementation rates can be determined, which are the basis for important business decisions.
In combination with a ceiling-mounted AXIS P8804 stereo sensor kit, the AXIS 3D People Counter is particularly suitable for precise detection in difficult situations, such as with a strong flow of visitors, bright lighting, glare and shadows. In addition, there is no need to remove goods, displays or shelves from the counting area.
With this solution, the stereo sensor kit can be installed in passages from 2.4 m and up to 4 m high. The detection range is between 1.7 m and 2.5 m. Further information on mounting heights and detection areas can be found in the user manual.
Integration and data access
AXIS 3D People Counter stores data directly in the respective camera for up to 90 days. The software only allows numeric counts. No pictures or videos are saved. Thanks to the open protocol, people counting data can be integrated into POS or other systems. Users can access the data in four ways:
- Via a standard web browser to access the camera's web interface, which provides live views and graphical representations of the statistics. In this case, no server or other hardware is required on site.
- Via an open HTTP API in the camera. Static real-time raw data as well as data for certain periods of time and in various formats such as JSON, XML and CSV can be extracted.
- Via AXIS Store Reporter, a web-based service that collects statistical data from various sources of Axis retail analytics applications and displays the data and graphs on a user interface. Ideal for installations with multiple cameras and multiple locations.
- Via AXIS Store Data Manager, a locally executed software program for easy integration of data into business intelligence applications.
Checksums are used to ensure the integrity of a file after it has been downloaded from a server to a client device.SHA256:
- Can the filling be cooked in the microwave
- Is AdLabs Imagica enjoyable with a family
- Who offers affordable SEO packages in Pune
- Which company tailor is good for me?
- What were your impressions of a visit to Belarus
- What does ahimsa actually mean?
- Why did you settle in Dhaka
- Who can apply for a forex card
- How does Dan Bilzerian make money
- What does Model Hot
- How can I publish my Hindi poem
- What are the examples of ruminants
- What is a proof for the general theory of relativity
- Have you ever used web TV
- What's the best way to motivate yourself
- Where's my Quora account?
- Can you get phones on an airplane
- Why don't Barcelona like Ultras Rakitic
- Why do I have a KeyError
- What does Mahalo mean in Hawaiian
- India will attack Pakistan after the Uri attack
- Can a policeman run over another policeman?
- How can I track my partner's location
- Which singer sings many songs