What is MMID
Creativity meets professional passion for technology: exciting product development from A-Z
It was precisely because of the working atmosphere that I changed my job in 2010 and went to MMID - and I was not disappointed.
It's really fun to work again.
MMID wins significantly more new customers than it loses, which is also due to its good reputation (especially in the Netherlands). MMID is still quite unknown in Germany.
But I am very sure that this will change.
I can only recommend anyone who can work independently in a creative team of technicians to apply to MMID.
I really enjoy working here.
Flexible working hours:
Start 8:00 am - 9:30 am
End 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Approx. 45 minutes break together
Everyone can organize their own time - it is important that the (90% realistic) work goals are met.
Going earlier or coming later is absolutely no problem as long as you let them know (justification is not required).
The earlier you plan, the longer your vacation can be.
Family friendliness is definitely given.
Career / further education
Every employee is consciously promoted. An in-house training structure was even created for this purpose. Knowledge of what is not yet available is conveyed very well.
Salary / social benefits
As usual in the industry, the salary is a matter of negotiation, although at MMID it is definitely not the highest in the industry.
But it is very good that the salary is adjusted by at least inflation every December. The further salary increases are based on a point system, which relates to the performance.
Environmental / social awareness
MMID is on the right track in terms of environmental and social issues (green electricity, underground paper, bluemotion vehicles), but it can still improve, especially in terms of social engagement.
Cohesion among colleagues
Very international as the parent company is from the Netherlands.
In my opinion, the cooperation and trust is very good. I have never experienced bullying or anything like that.
Everyone is on their own and a lot is done together outside of working hours.
Dealing with older colleagues
We are a very young team (average approx. 35) where everyone is under 45.
In my experience, however, younger employees are also sought after. Which has mostly to do with the lower salary expectations.
Very fair and not arrogant - if the schedule is a bit tight again, everyone lends a hand and accepts suggestions and criticism well.
Only the time estimate could be coordinated a little better here and there - but it is already much better than with other design / development agencies compared a lot b
Communication within the Essen branch is very good (accounts for 90%).
Unfortunately, this is not always optimal when communicating with the main office (approx. 10%) in the Netherlands. Although that has improved significantly in the last year.
Goals and feedback are discussed in an exemplary manner four times a year with each individual employee.
There are also very good and open weekly meetings for the projects.
The sexes are equal, although it is very difficult to find women in the technical field.
Returners are encouraged
I'm not sure about religion and skin color, but haven't noticed anything negative yet.
As in every development agency, there are projects / project phases that are more or less of interest.
It is good that at MMID you can organize your time yourself and to a certain extent also determine which tasks you are more or less involved in.
The employees are also asked which companies should be approached by the sales team for new projects.
- What's bigger than a king?
- Sweat well for a cold
- How does hydrogen form H +
- Are complex and imaginary numbers prime numbers
- Humans are unable to digest most plants
- What are you doing in Dubai
- Which picture best describes your village?
- Trump supporters reflect Trump's ideologies
- What are dicots
- Could I be an empathic sociopath
- What are constellation diagrams in telecommunications
- What is the largest 8-digit number
- Would survive a job without currencies
- Why is Chicken Paneer called Dopyaza Dopyaza
- Blender is good for games
- Can you get phones on an airplane
- Which is the best brand of beer company
- What is the origin of life
- What was the biggest challenge during the ITB
- ATF agents are police officers
- Should I start a book on Wattpad?
- Where can I find virtual career fairs
- Is the decriminalization of marijuana tantamount to legalization?
- Google has too much power
- Why New Orleans Is Going Down
- Why is online reputation important in search engine optimization
- How do subsidies affect a supply curve?
- Provides PNB accommodation during training
- What is the shortest definition of capitalism
- Why did you leave journalism
- How does 2 2 1 2
- What does the word ok stand for?
- What are the different PayPal fees
- How were bug bounty programs invented