Can you eat small bites that have expired?
Trout "To be consumed by ..." One day longer?
In general, the following applies to all foods: Trust your senses. If something smells strange, has a strange consistency or looks a bit strange, you should stop eating something. The following applies to fish and meat: cook well through.
In the case of foods such as fish, it can also happen that biogenic amines such as histamine are formed as a result of decarboxylation. In the worst case, this can also lead to symptoms such as abdominal pain, headache and nausea.
But this data, which is written on the food, is also primarily a safeguard for the producer. If a food is over the date and is no longer good, the producer is off the hook because he only guarantees edibility up to that date. In the case of fish, meat and other perishable foods, however, it is generally also true that they can go bad before the date has expired.
Most foods do not automatically go bad if they are over the date (yoghurt, for example, can often be eaten 1-2 months after the date if it smells normal, other foods such as chocolate only lose some aroma and are not microbially questionable and food cans practically never go bad). Just keep looking, smelling and tasting whether the product is okay, then you normally don't need to worry too much.
If you can't detect a strange smell or appearance and cook the fish well, a day beyond the date shouldn't cause any major problems.
- How do hooligans dress
- Is Italian music popular in Russia
- What does the sacrament of penance mean
- Why are expensive cars being devalued?
- Why is coding important for software jobs
- You can apply laminate over epoxy
- How did Eleanor von Aquataine die
- Why do people leave money out of passion
- How did Qualia come about
- Is the Jio fiber overdrawn
- How helpful are TED talks
- Are you on the fence about anything
- How should I visit Prague alone
- Is Savitar the future of Wally West
- How are the living conditions in Japan
- Is the French Finance Minister Emmanuel Macron gay?
- What are some unusual uses of IoT
- What is lessor risk insurance
- How many traffic signals are there
- What are the classifications of a boiler
- Why are DDR3 RAM kits expensive
- Can a police officer object to another arrest
- Where do you get a heavenly feeling from
- Jack Dawson was a fictional character