What is apple marzipan
Recipe: apple and marzipan bread
It's called bread, but it's actually cake. So let's baptize it with cake bread and take it courageously: just enjoy slice by slice, preferably still oven-warm!
Serving size: For 1 loaf pan of 30 cm length (approx. 20 pieces)
FOR THE DOUGH:
FOR THE FILLING:
- For the dough, put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Crumble in the yeast, mix with milk, 1 teaspoon sugar and some flour from the edge. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place for approx. 15 minutes. Add the remaining sugar, flaky butter, eggs and ½ teaspoon salt to the pre-dough. First knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands for 5 - 10 minutes to form a smooth dough. Cover and let the dough rise for 45 - 60 minutes until it has doubled in volume.
- Grease the loaf pan. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg for the filling. Coarsely grate the marzipan on a kitchen grater. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Wash, quarter and core apples and cut into thin slices.
- Knead the dough briefly on a little flour, let it rest for 10 minutes and roll out about 1 cm thick. Brush the plate with melted butter. Scatter marzipan, apples and sugar mixture (except for 2 tablespoons) on top. Cut the plate into approx. 8 × 10 cm, messy rectangles. Stack 4 - 5 rectangles on top of each other. Put the loaf pan upright and add the stacks of dough. Sprinkle with the rest of the sugar mixture and cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. Bake bread in the oven (below) for 35 - 40 minutes. Remove, let cool in the tin for 20 minutes, then remove and let cool on a wire rack.
- What was the language of proto-romance like
- How many traffic signals are there
- Why didn't Eliza marry Professor Higgins?
- What is the name of this guitar method
- Why do we use Facebook Pixel
- Should a monopolist raise its price
- What is the name of this anime 1
- Do recurring nightmares have a meaning?
- What is bait
- What is Aurora Australis
- What was the Tamil genocide in 2009
- What are these symptoms that lead to 1
- What is the tensor calculus used for?
- How was television introduced in Nigeria?
- Who is Avantika in Indian Mythology
- Why do people insult V of BTS
- What are the best Hamilton songs
- How can I get a bonus every day
- How do Clover and Venmo compare
- When does ISRO start with the recruitment?
- Why can't Rahul Gandhi speak Hindi properly?
- What is a standard cubic meter
- Is kite flying forbidden in Islam
- Where can I meet spiritual entrepreneurs