Is Gatsby hair wax good
Mandom GATSBY Moving Rubber HAIR WAX Regular Size 80g Made in Japan, Shipped from Japan
Gatsby Moving Rubber hair wax is made by Mandom in Japan. This series was born so that your ideal look finally becomes possible.
Styling quickly is easier than you think! Your appearance is constantly changing! You are unique, so stand out from the crowd!
Springy finish; Create movement, even if the styling is lost. Clear floral scent (mildly scented, non-persistent scent)
Contains moving rubber styling memory (panthenol, polyquaternium)
Contains moisture stores for hair care (panthenol)
How To Use Commonly:
Apply a small swab to the palm of your hand. Spread it out well and work it into the ends of your hair or other areas where you want to move. Always close the cap tightly after use.
Brand: Gatsby Formulation: Wax Country / Region of Manufacture: Japan Size Type: Regular Size 80g Suitable for: Hair
PINK: Spiky edge PURPLE: Wild Shake BROWN: Multi Form ORANGE: Loose Shuffle GREEN: Air ascent BLUE: Cool wet Gray: Grunge mat
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. The packaging design can sometimes be changed to freshen up the product.
Item Type: Hair Colors
Did you find a mistake?
- What should we do to develop knowledge
- Can Hulk survive a tsunami
- Why does Lord Brahma have no weapons?
- What are interviewers looking for for Cornell admissions
- Has someone hurt you recently?
- Is Putin dangerous for the West
- Which animals always land on their feet
- What is an empirical work
- When does the COMEDK consultation start in 2018?
- Was GWAS successful
- Where can I find virtual career fairs
- At what age do the parents divorce
- What is the most comfortable work shoe
- What's wrong with my strawberry plants
- How is Suresh Gyan Vihar University doing
- Which is the best gym in Ahmadabad
- The giants will keep Victor Cruz
- Coin phones are still used worldwide
- What does a UX design agency do
- What's wrong with Snapchat
- Which TV series do UPSC aspirants watch?
- What if you were a dinosaur
- Is corn a cash crop?
- Is life a zero-sum game?