What is the difference between ulva and plants
Vulva, vagina: what's the difference?
Sheath, vulva, vagina - means the same thing for many. Just downstairs. But it is not. Time to DIFFERENT.
Vagina, vulva, what?
- The vulva: All you see when you hold a mirror between your legs (please do it!) Is the vulva. The visible, or in other words: the outer area of the female sex.
- The vagina:The vagina is Part of the vulva. More precisely, the tubular organ that connects the vaginal entrance visible on the outside with the internal cervix or uterus.
💡 Vagina and vulva are not the same. Everything you can see from the outside is the vulva. The vagina is the inner, tubular part. Know the difference.
So, the terminology has been clarified. Time to take a closer look at the piece of jewelery. First of all: We recommend that you only use organic tampons on your vulva or in your vagina, because both are among the most sensitive parts of the body (more on this here).
Opinion of a gynecologist on the subject of organic tampons
Elena Leineweber is a doctor for gynecology and obstetrics at the Marienkrankenhaus Hamburg and recommends women to use organic tampons for various reasons:
And now: even more about the vulva, vagina and co! Tadaa:
From the vulva to the vagina
The vulva has many fascinating parts, all of which have super important jobs in terms of our periods, looing, sex life, and having children. A real dream team! #vivalavulva.
And there we have it. The vagina or the outer, visible edge of the vagina is located IN the vulva. The vagina is where the tampons and sometimes various other things go in or out. For example all of us when we are born. Because in the vagina protrudes at the top the cervix, which means that it serves as a channel to the outside world when we are born!
They are also placed conspicuously herethe outer and inner lips. Also called labia majora and minora in technical jargon (greetings from the small Latinum). In front, where the inner lips come together, is, well embedded, the clitoris. Ticklish? Because this is where things get hot. You can read about the fact that the clitoris is only the tip of the iceberg and what is hidden behind the small, visible bump in our "Where is the clitoris" article.
By the way: the vagina is acidic. That has something to do with the pH value. Because lactic acid bacteria create a so-called acidic environment. What kind of sounds like a social case is super important in the fight against infections. Because bacteria do not feel at home in such an acidic environment. If the pH value is higher, infections can occur. And we say: no thank you. That is why it is all the more important that you pay attention to what you let on you. We are of course talking about products 😉 To be more precise, we recommend tampons, sanitary towels and panty liners made of organic cotton.
What is the vestibule?
The vaginal vestibule sits between the inner lips and contains - to put it bluntly - two holes. But the vestibule is more than just a surface. This is where it gets wet, because this is where the Bartholin glands end, which are responsible for humidification in order to make penetral sex pleasantly. But the Bartholin glands are not the only players in the atrium. When it gets really hot, the paraurethral glands come into play and secrete a secretion, the so-called squirting. ahhh!
The vulva discovery tour continues. We all know the urethra, this is where our urine comes out when we pee. Next to it sits - drum roll, please - the vagina.
If you want to know what's inside you, get our organic tampons now!
How much has this article helped you?
- Who is your favorite espionage novelist?
- What can you do with five dollars
- What is a limbic system
- Where is Piramal Arav in Mulund
- What role does W3C play
- El Chapo uses drugs
- What makes Perseus a demigod
- Asthma can just go away
- What are Ujjain's best restaurants
- Snapdeal is listed on the stock exchange
- How is technology changing the hotel industry
- Macbook does not read an external WD hard drive
- Is Micromax a good brand
- Which is the best animated film of 2015
- Is the decision tree a linear classifier
- What happened to eBay India
- What was your first subtle experience of racism
- Why do people have peculiarities
- What is apple biggest mistake
- The office of a minister is unlimited
- Grep is case sensitive
- What is Keynote on my iPhone
- What is the square plate load distribution
- Everyone is born a nihilist