What are two types of financial institutions
During this time, the right strategic decisions and a functioning risk management are more important than ever in order to continue to benefit from the changes and the resulting opportunities in the future.
QBE has been working with many leading banks, insurers, fund managers, stock exchanges and other financial institutions around the world for decades. For example, two thirds of the top 50 fund managers, global systemically important banks (G-SIBs) and global systemically important insurance companies (G-SIIs) are among our customers.
In this complex environment, no standard solutions are required. That is why we work closely with you and your brokers in order to analyze your specific risks in detail and insure you with a solution tailored to your needs. It is crucial that our underwriting teams have the necessary decision-making skills and can therefore offer you innovative solutions.
We know that the most important component of an insurance policy is quick and binding settlement in the event of a claim. Since loss events at financial institutions are usually extremely complex, clear and efficient communication is crucial.
Our underwriting teams and claims management are represented in all of our core markets - Western Europe, Great Britain, the Middle East, Australia and Canada - this way our clients benefit from the expertise of our local employees. We also have an international presence: QBE is one of the world's leading insurance companies with multinational solutions for some of the largest and most complex financial institutions in the world.
We offer a range of insurances that have been specially designed for financial institutions, e.g. financial loss liability insurance for financial institutions (E&O), financial loss liability insurance for company managers (D&O) and combined D & O / E & O insurance.
Read more about financial loss liability insurance for financial institutions
Our public liability insurance offers financial institutions effective protection against claims for damages by third parties.
Read more about public liability insurance
Our real estate team supports a number of pension fund and asset managers, banks and other financial institutions with regard to the coverage of property damage and loss of rent. In addition, we protect you against legal liability claims resulting from injuries to employees or third parties or material damage to third party property.
Read more about real estate
- Can China use social media
- What is the current status of Mangalyaan
- Is death its own god
- What exactly does a bootstrap link do
- Is Duke 200 for short riders
- Was a florist necessary for weddings
- How do you mobilize your company
- Why do people make elimination diets
- What makes me get up early?
- Urinating aquatic animals
- Which company tailor is good for me?
- Cause and causality What is constant conjunction
- Can someone give the best wallpapers about life
- Dryness causes eye allergies
- Which TV series do UPSC aspirants watch?
- How do earthworms adapt to life underground?
- Which chatbots are used by companies
- What makes a good beer
- Are Persian carpets really of the best quality
- What herbs can be used for depression?
- Why are narcissists like to be passive aggressive
- How we can read human psychology
- Provides 1 mg API
- How do you feel about small businesses?