Node.js is worth it
Let's take a look at the reasons that brought Node.js to the attention of the developer community and made it one of the most sought-after backend technologies right now.
Reason 1: Increases productivity and efficiency
The well-known PayPal brand has experienced a significant increase in developer productivity through the use of Node.js. The online payment service provider has found that its developers have deployed a Node.js-based application with twice the productivity, in less time, with half the workforce.
Reason 2: data streaming becomes possible
While HTTP requests and responses are treated as isolated events in legacy web platforms, they are processed as data streams by Node.js.
Node uses these data streams to reduce overall processing time by also processing files during the upload. This feature also works for video and audio encoding in real time. So it makes sense that Netflix implemented Node.js on their website.
Reason 3: Goes well with microservices
Microservices have been one of the major trends in software development for a number of years and fit well with the Node.js framework. They play an important role in supporting the serverless approach and have proven effective in enterprise-grade projects.
Microservices offer a variety of benefits in terms of performance, organization, debugging, etc. by breaking down different aspects of an application into individual services.
Reason 4: Win at the speed of light
Node.js creates a single thread - the event loop, which is intended for all asynchronous input-output operations - instead of dealing with individual threads that get messed up and cause headaches when they block.
Reason 5: It acts as a proxy server
If your company does not have a professional proxy infrastructure, Node.js can serve as a proxy server. Yes, this technology has effective features that can be used as a proxy for a server-side application that is running a range of services with different response times, such as: B. Saving videos or pictures or collecting data from various resources.
Reason 6: Everything in one code base
The data changes made on the server are immediately reflected on the client because Meteor.js - a FullStack web app framework built on top of Node.js - runs the same code base on both the server and the client. So the website updates automatically!
Node.js also includes a Package Manager, or npm, which contains a repository of more than 50,000 modules and helps developers to easily share or reuse code.
Reason 7: works well with the IoT
With Node.js you can implement microservices for tracking and real-time features of geographically dispersed systems.
In addition, due to its real-time capability and its data-centric approach, this popular runtime environment is well suited for developing applications in the Internet of Thing (IoT).
With the services of an experienced Node.js development company, you too can take full advantage of the powerful features of this technology to achieve your web development goals.
Are you already using Node.js? Then share your experience working with this in-demand technology with our readers by leaving your comments below.
- Why do people have vices
- How do programmers deal with exhaustion
- What are the Hawaiian Islands made of
- Why is there subjunctive in Spanish
- Why did you come to VIT Bhopal
- How great Paulo Coelho is
- Is gliosis dangerous
- What causes pulmonary adenocarcinoma
- Should I take out life insurance?
- Which exam is easier in Australia
- Is a college minor worth it
- What is the zero coupon bond 1
- What technologies are in big data
- Do you like the game Zelda
- What are the dangers in computer architecture
- What would happen if Russia joined OPEC?
- What is the life of a recruiter
- Who is the greater undertaker or Lesnar
- Do the Americans know about Kevinism in Germany
- What's the best sunset song
- Will Syria become Russia Vietnam
- What is to think beyond the mind
- What is meant by event management space
- Who is Nisha Guragain
- Can pets help with anxiety
- How do I concentrate fully on my studies?
- What is backtrack in contemporary music
- Delivers Myntra in Dubai
- How special is Canada for the USA
- Intermittent fasting is anti-aging
- How can I create simple Halloween costumes
- What were you known for in college
- How many people live on Maui
- Bucky Barnes is now the white wolf