How many hours does a NITian study?
What Are The Career Opportunities At MSc In India?
Depending on people.
But here I am writing some options. For people who have a Masters in Chemistry who have the following options in 1. Research 2. Teaching 3. Industry 4. Government jobs.
If you want to pursue your career in research and development, you need to attend twice a year CSIR-NET- Exam appear. If you qualify, you have the opportunity to do a doctorate at IISC, CSIR, UNIVERSITY, NIT’S.
If you qualify for a CSIR teaching assignment exam, you will receive a teaching job in a college or engineering degree or intermediate college.
If you have a IITIAN or NITian are received You might like a lecturer position in renowned coaching institutions NARAYANA, AKASH, BANSAL.
If you qualify for the GATE exam with a good grade, you may get a job in IOCL, HPCL, ONGC, NTPC, BCPL.
Without completing an exam, you can work as a QC trainee in private industries such as paint, cement or pharmaceuticals.
4. Government jobs.
For this, the UPSC exam for senior geoscientists appears every year.
Even SSC is also recruiting posts like STA SA.
DIRECT SETTING in ISRO, CSIR, DRDO, DBT and ICMR LABS based on your experience at different levels.
I hope this will help you.
- What is the difference between meditation and yoga
- Is Mark Zuckerberg a real person
- Does gastric band hypnosis work
- Have you ever dealt with spontaneous anger?
- How was the UGC NET 2018 exam
- Indian web hosting services are reliable
- What is your own definition of teacher absenteeism
- List of churches in Hyderabad
- How do advertisers feel about their work?
- Why is everything miserable in my life
- Can I download movies at a speed of 128 kbps?
- Can blindness in dogs be reversed
- How much misinformation is spread online
- What do you think about smoking
- What are surgical interventions
- What's wrong with modern monetary theory
- Stars generate magnetic fields
- How do I delete my tablet
- Do you like SnapBacks
- How long does a toner cartridge last
- What is a TVL strand
- Holds Subarus longer than Honda
- Which DC motor is preferred for Elevatots
- Fast metabolisms are really a thing