How heavy is the white man's burden
Translation of "The White Man's Burden" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The title is an ironic returnees for The white man's burden, a poem by the English writer Rudyard Kipling, an iconic apologist for imperialism.
The title is an ironic retort to "The White Man's Burden, "a poem written by the English writer Rudyard Kipling, an iconic apologist for imperialism.
Some of the posts about imperialism and the white man's burden could have been written by a die-hard Tory.
The idea of the "White man's burden"justified the Submission of non-European peoples not only presented it as the duty of Europeans to spread their superior culture.
The idea of the "White Man's Burden"not only justified the conquest of non-European peoples, but interpreted it as the duty of Europeans to spread their superior culture.
Such arguments border on open racism - the old story of the "White man's burden"in the guise of the 21st century.
Such arguments border on open racism: a 21st century invocation of the "white man's burden."
We hear the mantra repeated daily that Washington is aware of its own exclusivity and the duty to the burden take it upon yourself to lead the rest of the world. Rudyard Kipling spoke of the "White man's burden".
We hear the daily repeated mantra that Washington is aware of its own exclusiveness and its duty to bear this burden, to lead the rest of the world. Rudyard Kipling spoke about "the white man's burden."
„The white man's burden"with other poems and quotes. Read more about poems and quotes
Comfort, light, weightless - without the burdens of Body.
This is the burden of Firstborn.
they wear the burden of Prove it.
The burden of Proof is your responsibility.
The burden of Thrones has now fallen to me.
The burden of Life was entirely up to Yi's grandmother, Ms. Yin Fengqin.
The burden of life was entirely placed on Yi's grandmother, Ms. Yin Fengqin.
We must the burdens of Help carry prayer.
The man felt the burden of Skill.
I also wear the burden of Commands.
Use like that the burden of Commands?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 2186. Exact: 5. Elapsed time: 254 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How can I hack Internet passwords
- What is the speed of our thinking
- Can a router track the activity of mobile apps
- What is GST for a finished garment
- What is an incurred CVA
- What is special about the Akshardham Temple
- What are solar devices
- Which Tesla Model S has an autopilot?
- Dreams of meeting God imply something
- How does Kofax Capture process invoices
- What are the most erotic images
- Problems after circumcision are normal
- How good is a Redmi 4A
- Protestants ignore Jesus' call to unite
- How to say spoon in Greek
- Got rid of Quora descriptions
- Is Pucon Chile in Patagonia
- Does an anesthetist perform an operation
- Where is your favorite hiking spot in Arizona
- Support Trump supporter Rudy Giuliani
- How does God save faster
- Do people actually enjoy the beach
- What are the benefits of sandalwood oil
- Do non-domesticated animals get cancer