Directory transmission is completely blocked by Google
Application form for the removal of personal data
For data protection reasons, you may have the right to request that certain personal data about you be deleted.
With this form you can request that certain search results that contain your name be removed from Google search. Google LLC is responsible for the processing of personal data that is carried out when determining search results in Google Search. Google LLC is also responsible for processing requests to remove content from search results submitted via this form.
If you would like to request that personal data be deleted from another Google product, please use the relevant form. You can find this on the Remove content from the Google index page. For example, if you would like your personal data to be deleted from Blogger, submit your request using the relevant Blogger form.
When processing your application, we will weigh your data protection rights as an individual against the public interest in the information and the right to disseminate information. For example, we may reject an application based on financial fraud, professional misconduct or abuse of office, criminal conviction, or public conduct by public officials.
- Decaying neutrons
- What is Madoka Magica
- Do hamsters know who owns there
- Is camp a necessary evil
- Is glass hard or malleable
- What is a Mangalam in Carnatic Music
- What is multiple integrals
- How many Indians are unemployed in India
- How satellites identify different plant species
- How do I sing the best alto
- What is an unreliable narrator
- What is love relationship advice
- Can Areca Palm help to purify the air in a room?
- What was Thomas Pynchons working on
- What does the rearing of chickens entail
- Created Napoleon Napoleon Brandy
- Ant is a real word
- What drives narcissism
- What do we not know about bakeries
- What is a hydrophobic drug
- What content was cut from GTA V.
- How can self-esteem improve working relationships
- What is the cure for pompholyx
- Why is why a word why