What is Keynote on my iPhone
Watch Apple Keynote on Mac, Windows PC, Android and iPhone - this is how it works
We explain how you can see the keynote live on your PC, Apple TV and iOS - and what you should know beforehand.
On April 20 at 7:00 p.m. CEST Tim Cook will open the Apple keynote - a new iPad Pro, Apple's Bluetooth tracker "Airtags" and maybe even new Airpods are expected.
Tip: If you prefer a compact summary of the news instead of a long keynote, you can also follow our live ticker for the keynote - and join in when things get interesting.
On the Mac
It is very easy to follow the live stream of the Keynote on the Mac. You open the page www.apple.com/apple-events/ with Safari and then actually only have to choose between full screen display or playback in the browser window. What you should know beforehand: A Mac from OS X 10.8.5 and Safari 6.05 is required.
Setapp - test the best Mac apps for 7 days for free
tip : If you don't have time on April 20th, or want to take a quick look at an older keynote, you can probably call it up the next day at www.apple.com/apple-events. It is also worth taking a look at the podcast app in the next few days. Recordings of the last Apple Keynotes up to 2007 can be found here under the search term "Apple Keynote" - even in 1080p resolution.
On Windows and Android
On Windows and Android, the easiest way to do this is via YouTube. For several events, Apple has been streaming its keynotes on Google's video platform, and you can already set a reminder under the announced video and return in time when the event starts.
Here is the link to the YouTube video of the April event.
Not everyone wants to see the long Apple Keynote on their Mac at home. However, TV sets and mobile devices are also ideal for this purpose. iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad must offer at least iOS 7, then you can play the keynote with the mobile version of Safari without any problems - or, if necessary, transfer it to a player via Airplay or Apple's outrageously expensive digital AV adapter.
On Apple TV
You cannot enter web addresses on the Apple TV, and Siri cannot do anything with the search command “Keynote”. Apple streams the current events via its TV app.
- Facebook members ever die
- How can the error of over-generalization be explained
- What is a royal title
- Is HR logical or creative
- There was an argument about Laura Secord
- What does EFP mean in the army
- People illegally share apartments in Amsterdam
- Why aren't you proud to be European?
- Where were the false moon landings recorded
- When does pleasure become pain?
- Is person of interest on Netflix
- Should we celebrate war hero actions
- Should I have a major in finance
- What are the best special effects movies
- How does the multiparty affect the Indians
- Who has the coolest police uniforms
- How is evaporation a surface phenomenon?
- How do you create your own job
- How is KLS Gogte's hostel
- Science relies on unscientific premises
- How long have you been living in Omaha
- Marry all women
- What is the radioactive element of hydrogen
- Is eBIZ multilevel marketing