Should be a class XII student reading Quora
On a school trip - out and about with school
Schoolchildren in Germany go on a class trip once a year or every two years. Most of the time they spend the night in youth hostels. Leander and Elena tell where they went with their class and what they did there.
Leander, 15 years old - Fehmarn Island on the Baltic Sea
I have been attending grammar school for four years and am now in the tenth grade. My class has already been on a school trip twice, both times for five days, from Monday to Friday. Two years ago we were on the Baltic Sea. We stayed in a youth hostel. I was in the room with five friends. We were there in the spring and it was still cold. That's why we only went to the beach once.
For the five days there we had a project: We made short films in groups. Each group came up with a story, played it and filmed it on their cell phones. That was very funny. In the end, we all watched movies. That was great fun. We laughed a lot. But I liked the film from my group best.
Leander: Yes, it is sometimes quite fun to be with friends in a room for a few days. But of course that's only funny when you're in the room with friends.
Leander: Well, we all played group games together on the beach. Then it started to hail, and then we all had to go two kilometers back to the youth hostel. Yes, there was a soccer field or a ping pong table inside and we played there.
Elena, 11 years - Frauensee, Brandenburg
I think school trips are great. Last year we went to a lake. We were 21 children and four teachers. We took the bus there for an hour and lived right on the lake. The house had two floors: the boys slept downstairs and the girls upstairs. We did something different every day: we bathed in the lake and often played in the large playground.
We went on trips and a night hike in the forest with a hunter. It was totally dark there and we were all scared. But it was still fun. There was also a disco one evening. That was great. We danced a lot and went to bed late. I liked this evening best.
Elena: Because you don't always have to sit in class and listen, you can let off steam.
is a freelance journalist in Berlin.
- What did CERN find in plain English
- Why are children afraid of scary
- How could Rhaegar beat Ser Arthur Dayne
- Feel responsible to humanity
- Where can I find prohibited commercials
- Can I get my cheating husband back?
- Where can i get real love
- Saitama would be weak for genjutsu
- How can people get you to do something
- What is the Boehm-Aharanov Effect
- What is a digital printer
- How is fruity red wine made
- What is an IPB video
- What did Putin do for Russia?
- How are concave mirrors made
- What counts as exciting life
- What are common myths about depression
- Monkeys eat banana peel
- Helps using cannabis oil with dementia
- How do I use a macro lens
- Is Tinky Winky from Teletubbies gay
- What do people think of Jig
- What are the best Pinterest analytics tools
- Why is Balakrishna called Balayya
- What is the meaning of the standard gateway
- What is 96cm to meters?
- Is Bosch better than IBM
- Idaho's population is growing
- Why does bleach stain visible compounds white
- Why is there subjunctive in Spanish
- Will Ebola evolve to set off a pandemic?
- Quiet Velcro is possible
- What are the limitations of 2D animation