What are viable cells
Every cell consists of a nucleus, the cytoplasm and the cell membrane. The cell nucleus is the carrier of genetic information, i.e. the genetic material. The core body contains the blueprint of the ribosomes, which produce proteins from amino acids. The cytoplasm consists largely of water and contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates and salts. The membrane protects the cell from the outside, but also enables the cell's metabolism. Structures that take on a certain function in the cell are called organelles, which means small organs. This includes
- the mitochondria, which provide energy for the cell by burning organic matter; for this they need oxygen;
- the endoplasmic reticulum, which transports chemical substances and proteins,
- the Golgi apparatus, which changes and sorts the various proteins and transports them to where they are needed; proteins are also broken down in the Golgi apparatus;
- the central bodies that separate the chromosomes during cell division.
An association of many cells of the same type with the same function is called tissue. A distinction is made between connective, cartilage, bone, epithelial, muscle and nerve tissue. Different tissues in turn form organs.
All cells have a fixed lifespan. Some blood and intestinal cells only live a few days, red blood cells around 120 days; But there are also nerve cells that live as long as humans themselves.
- Who are the best in digital marketing
- The sun will shine forever
- What if you never go on a date
- Sweepstakes may require participants to complete a survey
- Where do I stay in Chettinad
- Black Scholes is difficult
- Why does everyone update their private policy
- The industry of digital marketing agencies is saturated
- How do humans cause extinction
- Who is the most papal rapper of all time
- Can an artist be a designer
- Kill a sin
- Why do Mexicans say jajajaja
- Which is the best team in Kabaddi
- Are Thailand and Spanish enemies
- What if X 5 6
- Why are Koreans so self-humiliated
- Do you think the death penalty is murder
- Is sweat dangerous when running in winter
- What invention has mankind perfected?
- How powerful was the Spanish army in 1945
- What is your favorite techno band
- Reply to comments on Quora
- What is the phi-phenomenon in psychology