Is dove-red meat
Types of meat
Depending on the proportion of the brown-coloring metmyoglobin, different color nuances arise in fresh meat. The exact determination of the color of meat and meat products is carried out with the help of color measuring devices. With the rough division into red and white meat types, no color measurement is necessary. A general distinction is made here between:
|Types of meat with|
|white flesh color||red flesh color|
|Goose meat||pork meat|
|Duck meat||Sheep and lamb|
|Pigeon meat||Goat meat|
|Ostrich meat||Rabbit meat|
Exotics such as horses, reindeer, alpacas, llamas, antelopes, bison, elk, camels, kangaroos and springboks also have red meat.
Animal species that do not fall under the category of "meat"
According to the Austrian Food Book, these include fish and seafood, frogs and toads, snails, crocodiles, turtles, snakes, insects and caterpillars.
Exotic meats from the rest of the world
In other countries, the meat of the following animals is also consumed:
Moose / reindeer
Arctic animals (Northern Europe, Siberia, Northern Asia, Canada, Alaska)
Live wild on the prairies of North America
Antelopes (e.g. oryx, impala, kudu, springbok, gnu)
Live wild in South Africa
Lives wild in Africa, south of the Sahara
Origin Australia, worldwide distribution
Camel / trample, lama (plateau of the Andes), alpaca (Peru, Northern Chile, Bolivia)
Central Asia, meat can be dried well.
Trade and consumption are illegal.
Live in the wild and from breeding in South America and southwest China
Korea, Vietnam, parts of China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Ghana and the Congo; Trade is prohibited in Switzerland, but slaughter and consumption are permitted and are also a reality in the Rhineland and Appenzell.
Eaten as a delicacy in Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, and China.
As cats are captured in some countries (Cambodia, Vietnam), the number of rats is increasing. They are therefore also caught and legally sold to restaurants.
Europe, Asia, America
Europe and Russia as well as North America
Keeping in free-range enclosures in the steppe savannas of South Africa
Found in the wild all over Australia, breeding in emu farms in Australia, USA, Peru and China
- What is a one-way mirror cube
- Women walk away from men quickly
- What makes a cocktail a cocktail
- What is the appeals court
- Get under a lot of mental pressure
- Which author's book changed your life?
- Why is India quasi federalism?
- What do I put in an address
- How much space is used
- Is there a varied cuisine in Buffalo US
- Which university offers the best research facilities?
- What is rapid prototyping in embedded
- What is the best alternative to ShippingEasy
- How do you make beekeeping profitable
- What is your normal speaking voice
- What's the point of an electric typewriter
- How do I start a news agency
- Why does Georgia have two capitals
- What is the Armeggedon
- How does alliteration work in a poem?
- Is Elon Musk charismatic
- Monogamy is impossible
- Why does BTS no longer exist
- Is it worth taking MBBS from USA