What are the benefits of raw rice
Does white rice make you fat?
The difference between brown and white rice
For some years now, a distinction has been made between “white rice” (but also “white flour”, cereals in general) and so-called Whole grain products increasingly important. "White" does not only refer to the color of the rice, but above all to the condition of the grain: In contrast to "brown rice", the unpeeled processed is white rice right after harvest peeled offThat means that in addition to the husks, the so-called silver skin and the seedling are removed, the rice is ground and polished.
Unfortunately, it is now the case that many valuable ingredients in rice are mainly contained in this silver skin and seedling: minerals, proteins and vitamins are located directly in and under the peel. If this is removed, the valuable components are lost. In summary, one would have to say more correctly: white rice is not unhealthy, but whole grain rice / brown rice is healthier.
Nutrients in white rice
Nevertheless, it is worth taking a closer look at the table of valuable substances for rice: If you take a close look at the exact contents, you will see that white rice varieties and wholegrain rice contain roughly a similar energy value and a comparable amount of carbohydrates (about 350 kcal per 100g rice), however, in the Amount of fat differ greatly: While the classic varieties jasmine- and Basmati rice Contain only about 0.7 to 0.9 g fat per 100 g uncooked rice, the number increases almost three times for whole grain rice: Whole grain basmati rice contains between 2.2 and 3.0 g fat per 100 g rice. So if you ask yourself which rice to use Lose weight is more suitable, reaching for a “white” jasmine or basmati rice may well be the right one: these varieties are “lighter” and, if you want to pay particular attention, offer one lower fat Enjoy the meal.
Saturation effect of white rice
However, the long-lasting one has to be considered Saturation effect and the easy digestibility of rice, and this applies to both white as well as for tan Rice: Rice consists of 75% so-called complex carbohydrates, which are digested by the body slowly and piece by piece and thus ensure long-lasting satiety and a continuous rise in blood sugar levels. Even a small amount - white or brown - rice is enough to stay full for a longer period of time and with a light stomach (this is what makes rice starch easy to digest for the body).
White rice goes perfectly with a balanced diet
So if you combine white rice with valuable ingredients such as fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat or fish and a lot of fluids throughout the day, you can definitely see that rice is definitely consumed in the right amount healthy and a valuable part of any balanced diet. And a small positive side effect should dispel the last worries: Aside from vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates, rice even contains potassium, which supports the drainage of the body by flushing uric acid and excess water out of the body - and this tends to accumulate in excess fat cells. So rice doesn't just do slim, but also fit - and can therefore be integrated into the daily kitchen without hesitation and without worries! Good Appetite!
- Plants can see colors and hear sounds
- What is energy trading for laypeople
- Flooding is common in St. Cloud MN
- What is a Debt Consolidation Loan
- I am finished with the work. Is this sentence correct?
- Who is your favorite comedian in India
- Do the classrooms at the IIT have air conditioning
- Can an entrepreneur fail?
- What is the best vinyl cutting software
- Google is absolutely right listening to us
- What rhino recently became extinct
- What foods are bad for domestic birds
- Chase the prestige that weighs on some elite institutions
- Singing Are there variations of the perfect pitch
- How are career tests designed?
- Are professional ping pong players highly intelligent
- How are natural resources destroyed
- Why has the German population remained constant
- What is 3 + 5sin 30
- I owe something to the world
- How can I learn to drown
- What is your assessment of the Prophet Yusuf
- How is evaporated skimmed milk made
- What military strategies did Hitler use?