What is outpatient psychiatry
Outpatient psychiatric care
Who are we?
We, the “Outpatient Psychiatric Care” team at AWO Niedersachsen MVZ gGmbH, are outreach psychiatric nursing specialists.
Our main task is to support, accompany and advise mentally ill people in their home environment. It is our goal to enable the people who put themselves into our care to lead a dignified and independent life in their familiar surroundings.
Who prescribes the APP?
Resident neurologists and psychiatrists and doctors from the psychiatric departments in hospitals and treatment centers are allowed to prescribe the APP.
The supervision period usually lasts up to 4 months.
The health insurance companies are the cost bearers of the services. Nursing services are billed in accordance with Section 37 of the Social Code, Book V of the Social Code.
The range of services offered by APP - outpatient psychiatric care of the AWO, includes the following activities. These are adapted to the individual needs of the patient and used flexibly as required.
Our services in detail:
- Initial consultation in the patient's clinic or apartment / location of his choice - planning of the need for assistance
- Relationship design / development of care acceptance
- Establishing, observing and documenting the need for help and its development
- Perceiving and observing the condition and development of the disease
- Suggestion / coordination of therapeutic, nursing and supplementary measures
- Cooperation with the prescribing doctor, family members / partners
- Establishing contact and cooperation with other services and institutions
- Training to take medication independently
- Provision for personal or third-party risk
- Crisis intervention / implementation of measures to deal with crisis situations
- Everyday skills training
- Help in understanding the mental illness / disorder
- Support in planning and implementing professional perspectives
- Promotion of employment and leisure opportunities
- Help with day and week structuring
- 24 hours on call / emergency service
We are here for you!
We care for people with acute mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, mood disorders, depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive and panic disorders as well as dementia
Our area of operation are the districts and cities of Gifhorn, Wolfsburg, Braunschweig, Helmstedt, Peine and Wolfenbüttel.
We look forward to accompanying you on an equal footing in everyday life.
We would be happy to answer your questions in person.
You can download our nursing policy here.
- How do I deal with symptoms of anxiety
- How can I get internships on LinkedIn
- How can science influence society?
- What is a data USB
- What is meant by real estate 1
- How do I avoid offending transgender people
- How to say drugs in Spanish
- Why is the pilot school so expensive
- I could have visual snow
- How can I choose recruiting software
- There are many birds in your area
- How do I sell street photography
- Why is SSB so tough
- Why is sumo wrestling not more popular
- Why doesn't Chipotle have any seafood
- What is 1 methylpropane
- Will Ebola evolve to set off a pandemic?
- How did you get your stigmata
- How do I stop thinking and reacting
- How do you wear a flannel shirt
- Who was the real Sgt Pepper
- Can accept small bank deposits
- Is Django easier than Rails
- Is the iPad overrated
- How important was the German General Staff
- Why are sacraments important
- Breakfast improves mental performance
- IBPS is closed
- Why do people just want happiness
- Can vinegar break tape
- Serbo-Croatian is a language
- Are humanities easier than social sciences
- Behave unhealthy INFP types like INTJ
- What are the Indian Spiritual Books