The Tim Duncan Spurs were a dynasty
Spurs: Neither loved nor hated?
Munich - No question about it, when it comes to the San Antonio Spurs, opinions are divided in the NBA community. Coach Gregg Popovich's team has won the title three times in the past five years, four times since 1999. Quite a dynasty.
Totally deserved. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Co. show team basketball to perfection. For this they are also respected from all sides. Admiration does not arise due to the unspectacular way of playing.
Nevertheless, this time too, before the start of the new season (Thursday, from 1 a.m. live at Premiere: Cleveland - Dallas), San Antonio is going to be the top favorite in the race. At least that's what the ratio tells you.
But the question remains: what do you have to think of the Spurs now? In the US, they are barely noticed outside of San Antonio. Definitely not loved, but not really hated either. What now?
Even within theSPOX-Editorial is hotly debated, as the blog duel at the NBA prelude proves.
Oliver Wittenburg: When it was said: "Who writes something nice about the Spurs? Volunteers!" I slept instead of taking a step back like everyone else - for example my colleague Regelmann. It's too late now. So, so be it. If you want to explain what the fascination of the Spurs lies in, the simple procedure is ...
Florian Regelmann: The Spurs simply can't win the title this year. They are not allowed to. The NBA doesn't need a Spurs dynasty, it needs glamor again! Mavs, Suns, Celtics, knock the Spurs off! Oh god, I'll mention the Celtics in that context! That would mean that the Spurs would be in the finals again.
The expected starting formations:
Portland: LaMarcus Aldridge (Center), Channing Frye (Power Forward), Travis Outlaw (Small Forward), Brandon Roy (Shooting Guard), Jarrett Jack (Point Guard)
San Antonio: Fabricio Oberto (Center), Tim Duncan (Power Forward), Bruce Bowen (Small Forward), Manu Ginobili (Shooting Guard), Tony Parker (Point Guard)
- What are eigenvalues and eigenvectors 4
- What does visual scene recognition mean
- Who created Corba
- All Bollywood actors are wrong
- What scotch is smoky without tasting medicinal
- Stress can cause a thyroid storm
- How can you become a packaging designer
- Are musicians more likely to be depressed?
- What are genetic counseling programs
- How do I become a book blogger
- What are some stretching exercises
- Can I have two general practitioners
- Is the scalar energy pendant real?
- What do the students fear most?
- Can I add my tutor on Facebook
- What is logistic growth curve
- How do you learn about Aspen HYSYS
- What would Jesus say about different religions?
- Where can you find black bears
- Helicopter parenting evolves over time
- How can ports in Africa be improved?
- Can chronic postpartum depression be cured
- How are computers used in design
- Who will find yoga classes for you