But what does that mean was exquisitely mean
Translation of "squisita," in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Una cena squisita, signora Rudd.
La verdura è squisita, Sookie.
The vegetable is Well, Sookie.
Dio, questa bistecca è squisita,
God, that's the steak Well!
È di una bellezza squisita, e onestamente, la violenza era una mia idea.
she is a exquisite beauty, and in fairness violence was my idea.
E non dirmi perché è squisita, perché non ci credo.
Non c'è nessuna ragione per cui non possiamo andare al ristorante per una cena squisita, e magari dopo farci una passeggiata, parlare delle cose che abbiamo in comune.
There's no reason we can't go out and get one delightful eat to have,... maybe afterwards go for a walk and talk about things we have in common.
Minestra squisita, mamma.
Hai una sensibilità squisita, amico.
Gli alieni del tunnel sono gente squisita, ma sono gelosi della loro privacy.
The wormhole aliens are adorable, but they love their privacy.
Quella costata di manzo era incredibilmente squisita, ma sono le dieci e mezzo del mattino, non ho voglia di vedere una ragazza che si spoglia e balla.
I wish I could come guys, but I have to go back to my obviously totally boring job.
La canna da zucchero è squisita, i manghi sono squisiti, le donne ...
The mangoes are like that sweetwho have women so ...
L'incoronazione di uno Tsar Russo era magnifica, maestosa, infestata di gioielli, squisita, il costo era straordinario.
The coronation of a tsar was always grand, majestic, studded with jewels, exquisite, and each cost a fortune.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 14. Exactly: 14. Elapsed time: 26 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why do I know myself so well
- What are the hottest research fields
- What are school uniforms 1
- Why doesn't Google know everything
- OnePlus is a reliable phone company
- Zetsu is the smartest Naruto character of all time
- Is Micromax a good brand
- Who was Hugh Masekela
- Vacuum-sealed meat needs to be refrigerated
- Where can I find prohibited commercials
- How do you think God is entertaining himself
- Who is your favorite heavyweight boxer
- What should I do in Morocco
- How can someone be found on Snapchat
- Is aerospace engineering better than ocean engineering
- How do I start liking someone
- Kills Dichlorvos bed bugs
- How does fate turn overnight
- Still hitchhiking in your country
- What is Tom Robinson known for?
- Can you really learn something from life?
- Prices are high in Saskatoon
- What breed of dog starts with SP
- Why do debt fund returns fluctuate