Which 5G phones will be introduced in India?
How secure is 5G and what dangers does it bring with it?
Digitization in Germany and around the world is about to take a big leap in mobile communications: it should be in 2020 Cellular network 5G be available in Germany. 5G stands for the fifth generation of the standard for mobile telephony and mobile internet. It should be the basis for how mobile communications will be implemented in the future. Because 5G should guarantee real-time communication for man and machine.
The 5G technology should offer a new basis for global, social and economic communication. The advantages for smartphone users are just one of many fields of application for the 5G cellular network. These should have a faster data connection and higher data volume capacity feature. Many future industries should benefit from 5G, from retail to transportation, education to smart homes.
The pros and cons of 5G
Above all, 5G technology is the answer to the increase in data traffic around the world. Network operators are faced with the Herculean task of ensuring the need for ever faster data connections over which ever larger volumes of data are sent. To this end, larger wireless networks are being made available around the world and a correspondingly better infrastructure is being created. In addition to networking people, 5G technology is also primarily about networking machines, which are used in the so-called Internet of things communicate.
This is how safe 5G is for the user
An important aspect of the new 5G technology is of course security for the end user. With the help of new security precautions, 5G is significantly safer, more resilient and more reliable than its predecessors. Above all, three reasons for the security of 5G are to be highlighted:
- The components will be with new cryptographic solutions are secured separately. If individual components are attacked, the protection of other components is still guaranteed.
- In the previous generations 2G, 3G and 4G, the Long-term identity of the participants (IMSI) transmitted unencrypted. The identity of a user is stored on the respective SIM card. With 5G technology, this will be effective immediately transmitted in encrypted form.
- When it comes to roaming, 5G brings with it a new function: Authentication Confirmation (AC). The user's device sends cryptographic proof of the identity of the mobile network operator into whose network the device has dialed back to the home mobile network operator. The identity of the device is verified by the local operator. This function does not exist in previous generations.
With the help of these mechanisms, 5G offers far greater protection for end users than previous cellular networks. When the security measures are actually used depends on how quickly the respective network operators will migrate their networks to 5G. This process is not stipulated by law, so there may be time delays with the individual providers.
Effects of 5G on the economy
It is therefore hardly surprising that some of the focal points of the 5G network are on the automation of production processes in industry and business. Researchers predict several trillion euros in profits in the coming years from the economic impact of 5G. For example, 5G can lower costs in production and, with regard to machine-to-machine communication, more emphasis should be placed on energy efficiency.
5G in everyday private life
In everyday private life, on the other hand, 5G should increase security and convenience, for example through intelligent houses (smart home) or entertainment Virtual reality based. Thanks to the real-time communication, e.g. streams are shown without delay, whereas up to now a delay of up to 30 seconds had to be expected. So 5G can be called the network of the future. Because in the course of global digitization, researchers expect more than 100 billion networked devices in 2020.
The difference between 5G and 4G
The previous cellular standard is called Long Term Evolution (LTE). In 2010 this was part of the third cellular generation 3G introduced. The maximum transmission rate at that time was 50 Mbit / s. Just four years later, the fourth generation 4G introduced and additionally with LTE advanced connected, which enabled an even faster download rate of up to 1,000 Mbit / s. 4G and LTE are therefore often lumped together. In Germany, however, LTE does not technically meet the requirements of the 4G standard, which is why it is often referred to as 3.9G.
With regard to the everyday needs of private users, LTE fulfills almost all needs. Messenger services, mobile streaming or data transfer are covered without any problems with the sufficient data rate. So what is the difference to the new 5G network and what do we need it for?
Basically, a telephone network consists of a core, the Core Network, and the Radio Access Network (RAN). The core network is a high-performance fiber optic network, in which all technical connections of the mobile phone providers come together. The core network is available as a Mesh network established, which means that each node is connected to more than one other node. This ensures that the network also works in the event of individual failures. The RAN
- What is the best DSLR for vlogging
- How wrong is Hollywood
- Where can I buy the highest things
- Wizard101 is dead
- What are the best special effects movies
- You can replace bulgur with oats
- Would Batman be a good football player
- Article 21 is beneficial
- What does a medical cart cost
- How are phonemics and phonetics different
- Is ammonium acetate basic or acidic
- Why did you leave journalism
- How can I make games in C ++
- HAARP is used by all countries
- How do you spend 20
- Blanket Jackson changed his name
- Which is the best summer training option
- How effective is regression therapy in previous life
- If 6x 8 26 what is x
- Clinical philosophy that's yours
- Can artificial intelligence compete in competitive programming
- How do people feel
- What is cultural landscape
- How much does a car starter cost
- Why does palm oil affect health
- How to convert crypto currency
- Any person can avoid pain or unhappiness
- Can I buy American stocks through Forex?
- How good are the internships at MUJ
- How alcohol intoxicates the mind
- What can prevent nostril cautery
- What is Virgin Plastic? Is it recyclable
- Why can't I keep my concentration?
- How is OpenFlow structured