Gardens must be guarded
The perfect garden for the dog
Problems between dog and human in the garden can be through a clever garden planning avoid. If you want to avoid conflicts with your four-legged friend from the outset, you must first be clear about the needs of the animal.
- Dogs are the oldest human pets and have been used for hunting, herding, or guarding for more than 10,000 years.
- Even if the dogs are mainly kept as good housemates today, they still have all the facilities for it and must also pursue these tasks.
Dogs in the garden: drawing boundaries
The peaceful coexistence begins with dividing the garden into areas that are available to the dog and, above all, delimiting the areas that are taboo for him. Here you have to pronounce bans right at the beginning of dog training.
- Has a supportive effect when you are in the garden too optically clear borders put. This can be, for example, small fences on the edge of the bed, but also bordered with stones Lawn edges.
- There are also areas with different surfaces a good learning aid for dogs. The aim is to help the dog with easy-to-understand markings.
- This will make your dog easier too Assign areas that belong to him. A part of the garden should be reserved so that the dog can act out his urge to move.
Family connection for the dog
As a typical pack animal, the dog is very social, he looks for him Connection to the family. Create in your garden therefore a space that belongs to you and your dog together: a separate island to share Games and get-togethers.
In addition, the dog needs a place to retreat.
- Such Hideout be about the size of the dog so that humans are not a competitor for reasons of space.
- It is important that such a place not too remote is so that the dog can always see what his "pack" is doing.
- A place to keep watch is also important. From there the dog should be able to see a large part of the garden.
So that your dog feels completely comfortable in the garden, you should give him the opportunity at any time fresh water to get. Whether the dog can freshen up in the garden pond or whether he shouldn't bathe there depends on the particular conditions of the pond.
- Hideout: This place belongs to the dog alone. Often nervous dogs calm themselves down just by the presence of a "cave".
- Water point: Your dog should always have fresh water available. You decide whether the pond is also used by the dog for bathing.
- Common playground: Create a place where you can spend time with your dog. The dog can of course also romp around here.
- keep watch: A dog likes to watch what's going on in the garden. Here is the place from which he has his territory under control.
- At home: The favorite home of the four-legged friend is the typical dog house. It too can of course serve as his hiding place.
Even the most vigilant dog needs a break every now and then. Protect your family with an alarm system:
Dog in the garden: These plants are poisonous
Last but not least, the creation of a small dog paradise includes avoiding plants that can be dangerous to dogs.
Therefore refrain from Toxic plants how
- or delphinium.
Read on here: On our partner website www.partner-hund.de you will find everything you need to know about keeping a dog.
By the way:Cat lovers can read here how to install a cat flap!
- What is the ADO NET architecture
- How do I build a productive team
- OnePlus is still selling the OnePlus 5
- What are the levels of social learning
- Why are people obsessed with personality types
- How do I find an artist to be an apprentice
- Sean Bean is an underrated actor
- What is 12x0 5x0 0 1 1
- Which company owns Facebook
- Why is the rabies vaccine so expensive
- Why do people want to delete Facebook
- What do you use to make art
- Is CH3F polar or non-polar
- How to find wild honey bees
- Why was trade important to ancient Greece
- Has technology ever been invented on purpose
- If the Ir sensor is used for a potentiometer
- What is soil pollutant
- How can I make other people smarter
- Why are half marathons becoming popular
- YES BANK is an Indian bank
- What is Spain's Favorite Supermarket
- How to write a contract
- How do I buy food