How are you going to test your willpower
Do you need more willpower? Then ask for the WHY.
The question arises, why do athletes often have more willpower than other people?
Athletes want to win! Always and rightly.
Otherwise you wouldn't be an athlete. And yet it can happen that you suddenly have too little will, cannot get your A ... up.
Just in times of competition preparation or after injuries, you often have to laboriously - sometimes beyond the pain point or the limits - STRONG WILL demonstrate.
It is precisely in these situations that it is extremely difficult.
How do you still manage to muster the necessary strength of will?
It would be good to know which unconscious motives control you. Sports psychology differentiates between 4 unconscious motives.
Are you Power-motivated, you will be able to be motivated by the topic of "winning". Then you're the type to whom winning is more important than measurable performance.
You are more likely Motivated to achieve, you can be reached through measurable performance. Instead of: today you win, rather: today you are 2 seconds faster….
You can also rather be a relationship-motivated Being an athlete for whom being with others is very important
or Freedom-motivated then you have difficulties with restrictions, very stuck training plans and the like
In order to find out, you need a special instinct or a sports motivation test, which I offer as part of my coaching, gives you precise information.
Today we stick to willpower.
What you can always do when you realize that it is difficult for you to motivate yourself.
- What are some hangover symptoms
- Is Django worth all the hype
- How do investors influence a company?
- What is Note Holder
- How do narcissists treat friends they envy
- How to write code mindfully
- What are some easy novels in English
- How do I understand what love is
- What is preempt in networking
- What does a bag full of posey mean
- What does integration 1
- How do I practice basic arithmetic
- What are some crazy facts about the earth
- How many Koreans are there in Uzbekistan
- Why is goddess Durga Mahashaktih called
- What do Americans take for granted?
- Get under a lot of mental pressure
- In which county is Chicago located
- What's wrong with Elton John
- Why is insulin so expensive
- Which country does OnePlus belong to
- Graduations help with career advancement
- The VA is terribly good health care
- Has Obito died