Who is a facility officer
Company portraits - video
What is FM And what does a facility manager actually do?
Facility management jobs are for highly qualified professionals - mostly academics who have completed a facility management degree. They are not involved in building management themselves. Facility managers are not caretakers! Rather, they are looking for suitable providers for work that occurs, such as building cleaning or energy management. They manage the operation of the buildings and ensure that they can be used and managed efficiently. Facilities management jobs are something for real all-rounders, because the area of responsibility is extensive. For the facility manager training, technical as well as organizational as well as commercial skills are useful. The smooth running of the entire technical infrastructure only works if the relationships are known and an overview is maintained. The infrastructure includes energy and gas supply, internet, post, waste disposal, sewage, roads, bike paths and sidewalks. The maintenance of these areas is carried out by various service providers, such as B. electrical engineers, cleaning service providers or security providers. To coordinate this, you need a personality who can lead and delegate. You need good judgment and decision-making skills as well as self-organization.
News in facility management
News from facility management training and facility management companies can be found on our news page as well as answers to the question of what a facility manager earns or what is part of operator responsibility in FM. And of course also entertaining.
Recruiting young talent with Building Technology Day 2021
20 companies from the Gesamtverband Gebäudetechnik e.V. (VGT) and the Industrial Association for Technical Building Equipment and Energy Technology Nord e.V. (ITGA) organized this year's digital building technology day on March 19, 2021. The aim of the event was to provide target group-specific information to young people about the technical building equipment sector and about the professions and career opportunities in the sector
LEG development secures management
In order to ensure the early age-related succession in the management of LEG Development, the company appointed Jost de Jager to the management on January 1, 2022. He replaces Burkhard Schmütz, who is leaving the management as planned. De Jager will join LEG as a general representative with immediate effect and will support the management in current and new ones
Caverion appoints acting head
On January 19, 2021 Manfred Simmet was appointed acting head of the Caverion Division Germany. He will continue his current position as Head of the Caverion Division Austria and member of the Group Management Board of the Caverion Corporation. The 54-year-old has been with Caverion since 2008 and succeeds Frank Krause, who took over the management of
Three repositioning at Pom +
On February 1st, Pom + Consulting AG carried out several restructurings in the company. In addition to COO Dennis Goedde, Stefan Schneider is now a new member of the management team. He will take over the management of the Future Lab business unit. The 33-year-old has been involved in various projects at pom + for over six years, including: as overall project manager for large public projects. also
CAFM provider expands management team
AT + C EDV, a provider of CAFM software in Germany, has expanded its management team. Until recently, founder and managing director Wolfgang Schröder was the sole shareholder of the company. Michael Brüning has now joined the company as a co-partner and has also been the managing director since January 1, 2021. He has been Head of AT + C Sales for five years. Managing director Wolfgang Schröder is rethinking in the medium term
IHK Munich sworn in Albert Holzhey
The IHK Munich and Upper Bavaria has sworn in Albert Holzhey as an expert in the field of "IT focus on hardware, especially building automation". Holzhey is office manager at the real estate consulting and planning office Canzler in Munich. Companies from the real estate industry, courts or insurance companies appoint him as an expert in order to have damage and defects in the area of building automation determined neutrally and independently.
- Why do human auras have color
- Is the cell phone allowed in the BVP hostel?
- Do we need a gender equality law?
- Is the use of advertising blocks justified?
- How does pressure affect pH
- In which scene did Paul Walker die?
- What should tourists do in Odessa Ukraine
- How will prosperity come to India
- How do you get free airline miles
- What is the basis of Gestalt psychology
- Is FileVault's full disk encryption secure?
- What are some lesser known historical migrations
- How many websites are porn sites
- Stole tips from Uber's drivers
- How is Taapsee Pannu doing in real life
- How do you describe your perfect soulmate
- How did Eleanor von Aquataine die
- What happens for a reason
- What are some alternatives to OmniFocus
- What are vegan hot peppers made of
- What is 8K video recording
- Are Hemipterae edible
- Regret creating your YouTube channel
- How much water is in a watermelon
- Is IISER Pune good for astrophysics
- What do guys do when they shower
- Data science dies in 2018
- Why did Roman soldiers drink vinegar?
- What does that mean in some texts
- What is octane number and cetane number
- How do I heal a broken toenail
- What kind of music connects you
- How do you spice up married life
- What is the Ethereum Express coin