How can I use the rupee symbol
After much deliberation, the Indian government found a symbol for the local currency rupee on Thursday (Fig. Above, right; see also How would you design a symbol for the rupee and confusion about the new rupee symbol). The stylized Roman R with two strokes on the head, like the symbols for the euro, dollar, yen or pound, is intended to become a symbol of a stable currency that is recognized worldwide. At a cabinet meeting, the ministers selected the new symbol from 3000 proposals; on the last circulating shortlist this symbol was not included.
The student is the creator of the new currency symbol Udaya Kumar, who studies at the Indian Institute of Technology in Bombay and received prize money of 250,000 rupees (4,200 euros) for his proposal. He explained his design to the press as follows: »My design is based on our flag, with two lines on the head and a white space. I wanted the symbol of the rupee to be reminiscent of the Indian flag. It's the perfect mix of Indian and Roman characters: the capital letter 'R' and the Devanagari character 'ra', which represents the rupee, appeals to both Indian and international eyes. "
- What are some examples of polar solvents
- Why does scotch taste like Listerine
- What are television effects on our culture
- What does Chevrolet mean
- What characteristics define a successful CEO
- Have you ever had an upper endoscopy?
- How do we update WhatsApp
- How much space is used
- What is the acceptance rate at MIT
- Is love a strength or weakness
- When does the post come to 85035
- How are ink cartridges recycled
- Is there an alternative to a loofah
- What separates people from technology
- Why do I like wedgies and flogs
- Are your children like strangers to you
- Why is Minnesota so democratic
- How would you test a test framework
- What are some amazing facts about Dhanushkodi
- Is football popular in Mexico?
- Is it wrong to become a fujoshi?
- What makes an argument absurd
- Has Harvard implemented composting programs on campus
- Are Ubisoft's open world games bad