Who is the richest Malaysian in Malaysia
Federal Constitutional Monarchy
independent since 1957
South East Asia
geographyMalaysia is a country in Southeast Asia on the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. The land has a total area of 330,345 km² and a total coastline of 4,675 km. This land mass is roughly 92% the size of Germany. Malaysia is the 19th largest country in Asia and 68th worldwide. It is at an average height of 538 meters above sea level.
878 partly uninhabited islands belong to the country. There are direct national borders with the 3 neighboring countries Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand. The distance between Berlin and the capital Kuala Lumpur is approximately 9,630 km.
The countrywide time in Malaysia is Malaysia Time (MYT). Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of 7 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is 6 hours.
1 ringgit is divided into 100 Sen.
Status: May 22, 2021
1 euro = 5.04 ringgit
1 ringgit = 0.20 euros
The climate in MalaysiaIn Malaysia, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 31 and 33 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 34 degrees during the day. In the colder months, the temperature drops, depending on the region, at night to up to 24 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Malaysia is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance. Despite this classification, the country is currently one of the emerging countries, i.e. one of the countries with increasing industrialization.
With an HDI (Human Development Index) of 0.810, Malaysia is one of the most highly developed economies according to the UN definition. However, the IMF does not share this classification.
|5% urban areas:||15,565 km²|
|24% agriculture:||78,820 km²|
|68% forests:||223,148 km²|
|0% water surface:||1,795 km²|
|4% other areas:||12,812 km²|
|Road network:||144,403 km|
|Rail network:||1,851 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- What is a linear limit
- How can you extend a satellite cable
- How are we specialized animals
- Why do we keep butter in the fridge
- Which NLP problems is Quora working on
- Were the Coptic Christians
- What do Eastern Europeans think of Scotland?
- F1 cars are very easy to turn
- What is native architecture
- What does Eppa mean in Tamil
- How are classical opera singers reviewed?
- What are the rules of the road
- Help needed help with homework in electronics
- What is freeride skiing
- Found a good BDSM club
- Is the world metaphorical
- Who is stronger Kabuto or Kakashi
- Affects mindfulness in children
- Are phone unlock code sites reliable
- Which is a free online tutor website
- What happens in the NIFT consultation
- What's the best logo ever made
- May cause dehydration migraines
- Advertising in the emerging trend
- Why do skeletal muscles work in pairs
- Which new commodity trading tools actually work
- Implant training is useful
- Is Tony Stark misogynist
- Who designed the PUBG cell phone
- Orange is the new black
- How are minerals formed in metamorphic rocks
- How expensive is it to go to medical school?
- Modular furniture is popular
- What does tai chi include