What's the saddest scene in HIMYM
27 moments How I Met Your Mother fans will never forget
"I would have stolen an entire orchestra for you." —Ted Mosby
We asked the BuzzFeed Community about their favorite How I Met Your Mother moments. These are the moments that we will never forget.
1. When Barney Robin proposed marriage.
The last page in the Playbook.
2. The blue horn.
3. When the mother played "La Vie En Rose" while Ted listened from his balcony.
—Chanel Griggs, Facebook
4. When Marshall lost his father.
As in Inside the Actors Studio was revealed Jason Segel knew only the last word in the dialogue in this scene, so the moment was full of real emotions.
—Steve Davy, Facebook
5. When Lily first met her mother.
—Becky Martin, Facebook
6. The "slap bet".
—Caitlin Fuller, Facebook
7. The two-minute date with Stella.
—Annie Giman, Facebook
8. The legend of the "cockerel mouse".
—Steve Davy, Facebook
9. When we met Robin Sparkles.
—Laura Katherine Smith, Facebook
10. And when Robin Sparkles became Robin Daggers.
—Matty Cormier, Facebook
11. When Barney flew to San Francisco to take Lily back to Marshall.
—Isabella Pina, Facebook
12. All of Ted and Robin's false military salutes.
13. When Ted was beaten up by Missy the goat.
—Emily Aust, Facebook
14. Finding the best burger in New York.
15. Barney's song "Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit"
—Joy Liu, Facebook
16. The first time we heard, "Nothing good happens after 2am."
—Courtney Danielle, Facebook
17. When Barney had to wear a duckling tie for a year after losing a bet.
—Kelsey Abouretsk, Facebook
18. When Ted dreamed of spending just a few more moments with the love of his life.
—Beth Tomaszewski, Facebook
19. The "Naked Man".
—Micaela Campos, Facebook
20. All interventions.
–Donna Herring, Facebook
21. When Barney and Robin were betting who can touch and get away with most of the things in the museum.
And took our hearts by storm.
—Rebecca Landucci, Facebook
22. When Ted put on a light show for Robin after she learned she couldn't have children.
—Dee Lloyd, Facebook
23. When Barney understood that he didn't have to find his father because Loretta was already an amazing mother.
24. Ted's proposal of marriage at the lighthouse.
And when Tracy just kept saying yes before Ted could even finish his question.
—Stephanie Combs, Facebook
25. When Barney met his daughter and found someone he loved more than himself.
—Katherine Leigh Lyles, Facebook
26. When Lily and Marshall gave Marvin the middle name "Wait".
27. And when Ted FINALLY MET MOTHER.
The submissions have been shortened and / or edited for better understanding.
Get BuzzFeed on Facebook!
- What is worship
- Is the Samsung J2 VoLTE activated
- What is observation in psychology
- Is calcification the same as plaque
- Guided meditation apps are useful
- What is Mitch Grassi's vocal range
- How many people are dependent on agriculture
- How do we use time wisely?
- Why does air expand when heated
- How's the weather up there
- Will tattoos ever be 3D printed?
- Are protein vegan
- What are some helpful mental health websites
- What is it about Leonardo da Vinci that fascinates you?
- What are great catnip brands for kittens
- Are Oxygen OS and Android different
- Why do lumberjacks wear padded shirts?
- Is 16 GB RAM enough for Photoshop
- What is Small Cell Lung Cancer
- What does aphids kill on trees?
- Is it wrong to become a fujoshi?
- When is IQ an evolutionary disadvantage?
- HTTPS on Android couldn't connect, why
- Why are you using Audible