How do you test new functions quantitatively
The # 1 software for quality
& Mixed Methods Research
Coding. Transcribe. Analyze. PresentDownload trial version
Test the current version of MAXQDA for 30 days free of chargePURCHASE DOWNLOAD
- supports you in the qualitative content analysis of unstructured data such as interviews, focus groups, video and audio files, PDFs and more
- also has mixed methods data analysis and quantitative content analysis functions
- has a wide range of visualization tools such as word clouds, diagrams and mind maps
- includes various options for transcribing and analyzing interviews
- is 100% identical on Windows and Mac
- developed by researchers for researchers
Test the current version of MAXQDA for 30 days free of charge
Download the 30-day demo version and test MAXQDA with your own data or use our sample projects to get to know MAXQDA better. After completing the form, you will receive an email with the link to download it and additional links to learning resources - such as video tutorials and the online manual.
Central functions of MAXQDA
The # 1 software for qualitative research
Use MAXQDA to organize your entire research project. Import interview transcripts, focus group discussions, online surveys (e.g. from Survey Monkey), websites, images, audio and video files, tables, bibliographic information, YouTube comments or even tweets from Twitter.
Organize your material in groups or user-defined sets, link text passages with one another, and work with your colleagues in a team.
Coding and output
Code the information in your data with different codes and use colors, symbols or emoticons. The process is child's play via drag-and-drop, but you can also search your data for certain terms and have the results coded automatically. The output of the encoded data works just as quickly and efficiently with just a few clicks.
Notes & Summarize
Write notes (memos) and attach them almost anywhere - on documents, codes or directly on your data. Summarize important passages, paraphrase your data to develop a system of categories or create topic-related case summaries. With MAXQDA's Memos, Summaries and Paraphrases, you have powerful tools at your disposal for all phases of your project and all notes and summaries are always at a glance!
Search project-wide or specifically only within certain documents, memos or coded segments to search for single or multiple words. The interactive results window allows you to jump from the list of search results directly to the context of the place where it was found and search results can be automatically coded and saved for later analysis. You can also do a simple text search directly in each of the four main windows to make it easy to find.
Analyze and transcribe media files
The choice is yours: Use MAXQDA to encode your audio and video files directly without having to create a transcript beforehand - because media files can be encoded, output, commented and weighted just like text.
Or create a transcript in which you can play the corresponding passage in the media file with one click for each paragraph.
When transcribing with MAXQDA, nothing is left to be desired: Define the playback speed and the rewind interval and use the F-keys to increase your work speed. You can even connect a foot pedal to speed up the process even further.
The Mixed methods software
MAXQDA offers an unmatched variety of mixed methods functions so that you can also include quantitative analysis methods in your qualitative data analysis. Convert your results to frequencies, import results from online studies, or create graphs automatically. MAXQDA adapts flexibly to your research project.
- How do you know when to move
- How is evaporated skimmed milk made
- What are some good books on geology
- What is the best armchair
- What specific electronics are in Project Loon
- Word processors are a notepad
- What are the best settings for PUBG
- Will dropshipping be dead in 2019
- What does collective ego mean?
- Haxe is a good programming language
- What is the current status of Mangalyaan
- What is an Ashx file format
- What is your favorite Shayari video
- How are microspheres worse than sand silt?
- Who is playing Fortnite 2
- How many BITS students take out bank loans
- Can happen to really change the world
- Bru is harmful to health
- How is technology used in business administration
- Which is the best Spider-Man series
- Is Nisanyan's dictionary reliable
- How many BMTC buses are there in Karnataka
- How is it that lakes rarely run dry
- It will be different tomorrow