How many MB is 500 GB
Information is processed and stored in the computer. For saving, it is also important to know how much space (storage capacity) a text or image requires. As with many other things, you have to be able to measure the size of information. Lengths are measured in kilometers, meters, etc., and time in hours, minutes and seconds. And information ...
|1 bit||The smallest information unit ever. Shown in symbols as 0 or 1. In reality, for example, a current pulse in the PC|
|1 byte = 8 bits||One character in a text requires 1 byte of storage space|
|1 KB = 1 kilobyte||approx. 1000 characters (exactly 1024 bytes)|
|1 MB = 1 megabyte||approx. 1 million characters (exactly 1024 KB = 1,048,576 bytes)|
|1 GB = 1 gigabyte||approx. 1 billion characters (exactly 1024 MB = 1,073,741,824 bytes)|
|1 TB = 1 terabyte||approx. 1 billion characters (exactly 1024 GB = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes)|
A few examples of memory sizes and storage space:
A small calculation example:
a letter, punctuation mark, or space
with 40 lines and 50 characters per line, no pictures
Tip:Interactive PDF files: are to be edited and printed out. Can also be saved with Foxitreader.
- What goes well with potato chips
- Why does anger lead to sadness
- What happens after a person dies 2
- Why did East Aleppo fall so quickly
- Is Registry Booster dangerous for your PC
- How do I sell Amway products
- How to write a fluent conversation
- Finance is still a good career choice
- Cell phones create distractions
- What are the valve types?
- What is my shirt color
- How does PCI Express work
- What does the term Khau Galli mean
- Would survive a job without currencies
- When are side hugs used in the UK?
- We have fun billionaires
- Should the defense of madness be lifted
- Why does my stomach contract after walking
- Who is Israel's opposition leader?
- How can gases be liquefied 1
- How many people live on Maui
- What is a watch complication
- What would Tony Soprano be diagnosed with?
- How accurate is my body clock