What is the importance of thermal protection
Thermal insulation (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Heat | protection, no plural
- IPA: [ˈvɛʁməˌʃuʦ]
- 1) technical language: all measures that serve to maintain heat
- 2) technical: all measures that serve to protect against heat
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns warmth and protection
- 1) thermal insulation, thermal insulation
- 2) heat shield, heat protection
- Cold protection
- 1) In order to keep the heating costs of a house at a moderate level, the heat protection are already taken into account during the planning and later implementation.
- 1) It is the job of the Thermal protection around a hot water tank to minimize heat loss.
- 2) A freezer should have the best possible insulation, because this one heat protection minimizes the electricity costs for the necessary cooling.
- thermal insulation
- Thermal insulation requirement, thermal insulation window, thermal insulation ordinance
- Nominative: singular heat protection; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Thermal protection; Plural —
- Dative: singular heat protection; Plural —
- Accusative: singular heat protection; Plural —
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Between 15 and 50 percent of a building's energy requirements are used for hot water preparation. And rising, because the better the heat protection of the building, the higher the energy share for hot water preparation.“
Südtirol Online, September 20, 2018
„May, a nationwide online lecture on the topic heat protection in the old building and monument. The event starts at 6.30 p.m. and lasts for one hour.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, April 28, 2020
„Heat means stress test for houses and residents: In view of climate change, experts like the Saxon architect Andreas Wohlfarth (50) advise the summer heat protection of buildings more seriously.“
t-online, June 26, 2020
„Switzerland has an above-average number of industrial robots. Automated production of parts: The Swiss automotive supplier Autoneum supplies manufacturers worldwide with components for sound and heat protection in vehicles.“
Volksblatt.li, September 18, 2019
„Between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m., tenants and owners can build a building to save energy in the household heat protection, Use of renewable energies as well as funding opportunities and electricity or“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, June 2nd, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Thermal insulation
- Thermal insulation
Another word (synonym) for heat protection - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "thermal protection":
Renovation of old buildings: ... of an old building to adapt the building to higher requirements in terms of moisture and heat protection as well as for monument preservation reasons.
Energy saving: ... Earth only supplies this to a limited extent and humans have not yet found a plan B. 1) "The thermal insulation of the building envelope, the so-called structural thermal insulation, is ...
Ventilation rule: ... due to frequent absence of residents) and if a further improvement of living comfort and thermal insulation is sought, the installation of a ventilation system (no air conditioning!) ...
Engineering office: ... environmental protection, environmental technology, traffic systems, traffic construction, supply engineering, water management, thermal insulation, materials technology, wind power plants the geotechnical, student ...
Ventilation component: "With improved thermal insulation, this ventilation component is a suitable ventilation component for reasons of hygiene, building physics and energy economy."
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Heat protection" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Wärmeschutz/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "heat protection" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Thermal protection (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Heat Protection Hyphenation: Heat | me | schut | ze…
Thermal protection (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wär | me | schut | zes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Heat sensor (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular of the heat sensor; Most of the heat sensors ...
Heat sensors (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wär | me | sen | so | ren Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Heat sensor (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wär | me | sen | sors Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Heat storage (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular heat storage; Plural heat storage genitive: ...
Heat storage (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wär | me | spei | chern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Heat storage (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wär | me | spei | chers Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Arduino software works on which operating systems
- How do I choose between CSE ECE
- Has anyone found a good virtual assistant
- How does a chimney heat exchanger work
- Which plants grow in sandy soils
- What is the future of online dating
- Why do I see what I see
- How is the Canon EOS 7D
- Why is it so stressful asking someone
- Why did you like Sudha Murthy
- LED lights interrupt sleep
- What is FIP in cats
- How do caterpillars become butterflies
- Looking for top nutrition advisor in West Delhi
- Is allworkjob com fake
- What are some blooming calligraphy tips
- Is forex trading good
- May Arab girls Somali
- How does tracking work in augmented reality
- How do I close my Shopify account
- Why do you drink red wine
- Kill wild animals
- What are viable cells