How can I correct my test credit?
Change the country or region of your Apple ID
Before you can update your location, you'll need to use your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and set up a payment method for your new country or region.
What to do before changing your country or region
- Use any credit that is still available for your Apple ID. If you're not sure if you have credit left, check your Apple ID balance.
- Cancel your subscriptions and wait until the end of the subscription period.
- Also, wait for memberships, pre-orders, rental periods or season passes to end, and for any pending refunds for store credit to be processed. Pre-orders can be canceled.
- Have a payment method ready for your new country or region. These payment methods are accepted.
- Reload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might want to play or read on in the future. This is necessary because some types of content may not be available in your new country or region. (Find out what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.)
Change the region using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap "View Account". You may be asked to sign in.
- Tap on "Country / Region".
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then read the Terms of Service.
- Tap on "Accept" in the upper right corner and then on "Accept" again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment details and billing address. Then tap on "Next". You'll need to provide a valid payment method for the new country or region. * For more information on changing or removing your Apple ID payment information, please click here.
Change the region using a computer
- Open the Music app or iTunes.
- Click on "Account" in the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, then click on "View my account".
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region.
- Select the new country or region.
- Enter your new payment details * and your new billing address. Then tap on "Continue".
Change the region online
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- Select the new country or region from the "Country / Region" menu.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You must provide a valid payment method for the new country or region. *
When you can't change your country or region
If you can't change your country or region, make sure you've canceled your subscriptions and used up your store credit. Complete these steps before attempting to change your country or region.
If you're a member of a family sharing group, you may not be able to change your country or region. Learn how to leave a family sharing group.
If you still can't change your country or region, or if you have less credit than a single item in the store, contact Apple Support.
- After you've updated your billing address and payment method for your Apple ID, you can add more iCloud storage based on pricing for your new country or region. Learn more about iCloud storage.
- Read the Apple Media Services terms.
* If you don't want to enter a payment method, wait until you're in the new country or region and create a new Apple ID.
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- Is laughter a social act
- What is your most unforgettable theater experience
- What about music that stimulates us
- How do sailboats with retractable keels work
- How would you define a mixed family
- All 4k TVs have HDR
- Is the retail business better than the wholesale
- How do you write under your question
- Is BITS Dubai good for CSE
- Which fruit name ends with UM
- Who is the best singer in 2018
- Where does nausea occur in the body
- Does libertarianism argue for or against abortion
- Should you have your own sales team
- Why is Israel such a friendly place
- What are the health benefits of ube
- What is Nutrisystem food made of
- How do you create your own job
- What just happened in the US elections
- Can I drink water after Betadine Gargle
- What is a Shopify Pay
- What experiences do people have with eCommHub
- How is the body prevented from decomposing?
- Is it ethical to pirate educational media?