Believe in physiognomy
Face readingWhat the face says about interlocutors
Nevertheless, the question remains whether one can draw conclusions from the physical characteristics of a person about personality characteristics such as social compatibility, conscientiousness, emotional stability and intelligence. As is so often the case, the answer is probably somewhere in between. One should, for example, be wary of apodictic conclusions such as “He who has plump lips is sensual” or “He who has a high forehead is clever”. Certain tendency statements can only be made based on the overall view of the face. Traditional Chinese medicine distinguishes three areas of the face:
- middle part of the face from the eyes to the nose
- lower part of the face with mouth, jaw and chin
The forehead is considered to be the area that reflects the mind as well as intellect. The middle part as the one who gives information about the soul. The lower part of the face, on the other hand, is seen as a representation of the body. If the relationship between these three zones appears balanced to the viewer, this is understood as an indication of a balanced nature. If, on the other hand, a part of the face stands out in particular, this is an indication of a disproportionately strong expression of certain personal characteristics and properties.
Physiognomists still share this basic conviction today. For example, you are of the opinion that a dominant forehead indicates a high level of abstraction and pronounced intellectual abilities. People with a dominant middle facial zone, on the other hand, are considered to be emotional and should have common sense and a sense of what is feasible. A dominant lower part of the face, for example a prominent chin, indicates spontaneous decision-making, action orientation and impulsive action.
- Can you die if you fall off a horse?
- Which laptop to choose for gaming
- Is AdWords still popular
- How can I bookmark my website
- Where does our aesthetic sense come from?
- How does solar energy work at night
- How can the following problem be solved
- What is O Canada
- Why do human auras have color
- How is Nayan Goyal personally
- Why is WordPress Recommended for New Developers
- When can I have a car
- Is prayer a form of confirmation?
- Still counts Pluto as a planet
- Do I look attractive 3
- Which are some natural hair curling products
- What's your rating of Analog Devices
- Thermodynamics The Carnot cycle is quasi-static
- How do you get customer focus
- How to create an internet advertisement
- What does it mean to follow you online
- MIT is the best technology university
- What are some Photoshop tips
- Transliteration error for aadhar update