What do the numbers mean
Are there lucky numbers? The teaching of numerology
The one symbolizes unity and indivisibility. It has a special position among numbers because it is also considered the number of God. In the symbolism, all other numbers are contained in the one, because these could only arise through the separation from the one.
The two symbolizes the duality and opposites. There is a counterpart to everything. The Greeks considered it to be the first real number.
The three stands for the trinity and the mediating principle between the two opposites. When two opposites combine, something third arises. The three is also considered the heavenly principle. It also stands for the equalization of tensions.
The four stands for the earth, among other things. There are four elements, four cardinal points, the smallest spatial body (tetrahedron) also has four corners.
The five corresponds very closely to humans: we have five fingers on the hand, five senses, da Vinci even depicted humans in the context of a five-pointed star. She also stands for the spirit.
The six is considered the number of the universe. It is made up of two three and connects heaven and earth with one another. The six also stands for the four cardinal points plus up and down.
The seven occurs again and again in the world and also in mysticism: 7 days of the week, 7 colors of the rainbow, 7 chakras, 7 dwarfs, little goats, ravens, swans, the darned 7th year, 7 wonders of the world. It embodies the connection between spirit (3) and matter (4).
The eight is the number of infinity as well as the number of the mind. When placed on its side, it even symbolizes the mathematical sign of infinity. In mathematics, it corresponds to the octahedron, a pyramid that goes up and down. It connects the material and the immaterial world with one another.
The nine stands for perfection. Numbers that contain three and nine always have a divine reference. One of the phenomena of the nine is that addition does not change the checksum. 9 + 9 = 18 checksum: 9 or 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 checksum: 9 or 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 36 checksum: 9
- What caused the mortgage crisis
- What is the best rental car software
- Why do we like a song
- How to choose equity funds
- Which leaf is an example for Dicot
- Is the vagina sweet?
- How does the ethanol smell come about
- Owns BMW Land Rover
- All skin care products are safe
- How is Freudian psychotherapy currently viewed?
- What are the benefits a trader wants
- How does immigration and citizenship work by CIC
- Reading only wears out an SSD
- Who discovered quantum chemistry
- Why is the entropy not preserved?
- How big is 52 compared to 510
- What happens to Asgarden when they die?
- What makes prison successful for society
- What are the biological problems these days
- What is the complete conventional birthday song
- What can RAW learn from the Mossad
- What is the wobble effect of tRNA
- How do you market an NPO
- How is heat transmitted through drafts
- Why are Ayurvedic doctors not real doctors
- How would you become a high flyer?
- Are peanuts good
- PHP is often used for microservices
- India will attack Pakistan after the Uri attack
- What are the best relaxation videos
- How long should I study
- Why do celebrities have big houses?
- How do you write rapeseed that flow?
- Indonesia uses Sharia law