What do you miss about Lexington Kentucky
The Latest: Trump: Bevin 'a pain' but 'that's what you want'
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - The Latest on President Donald Trump’s rally in Kentucky (all times local):
President Donald Trump is calling incumbent Gov. Matt Bevin a "pain" on the eve of Tuesday’s Kentucky gubernatorial election, but he says he means it in the nicest way.
Addressing a campaign rally Monday in Lexington, Kentucky, Trump said Bevin has frequently prodded him to help court businesses to relocate in his state and bring federal dollars to the state.
Trump says, "He’s such a pain in the ass, but that’s what you want."
The Republican Bevin is facing Democratic state Attorney General Andy Beshear in Tuesday’s election.
The bitter Kentucky contest is being watched closely for early signs of how the increasingly partisan impeachment furor in Washington might affect Trump and other Republican incumbents in 2020.
Republican Gov. Matt Bevin gets to bask in the campaign finale he wanted - an election-eve appearance with President Donald Trump just hours before Kentucky voters choose between him and Democratic Attorney General Andy Beshear.
The Monday evening rally at Rupp Arena in Lexington will reinforce one of Bevin's main themes throughout the bitter gubernatorial campaign - his alliance with Trump, whose popularity eclipses the governor’s in the Bluegrass State.
Trump tweeted support for Bevin on Monday morning, saying he "has worked really hard & done a GREAT job." Thousands of people, many wearing Trump shirts and hats, gathered inside Rupp Arena hours before the rally.
- When was digital technology invented?
- Where were the false moon landings recorded
- Should we pass the Green New Deal
- How to use a dryer sheet
- What is an integrated study
- What are some unvarnished truths
- Can INTJs be good managers?
- Hallucinations while drunk
- How big are the Swedes on average?
- What are some good dissertation tips
- Hip surgery is very painful
- Why would someone do an M Tech
- What is movie 43
- How do I learn for BARC instruments
- What is the function of the labia
- How much do companies spend on developers
- Why do I like to be scary
- Are drones illegal
- Who is Erin Everly married to now
- What is a Mangalam in Carnatic Music
- Do nuclear weapons have an expiration date
- What are some dope freestyle lyrics
- Where does the word food come from?
- How are the living conditions in Japan