Why is Fee a gay bow
Torn rainbow flag: Emperor angry
On Monday, Kaiser criticized those demonstrators, some of them right-wing extremist, who tore up a rainbow flag in Vienna over the weekend because they see it as "a symbol of child molesters". The rainbow flag is also known as the Pride flag, the flag of pride, and also means solidarity with the LGBTiQ + scene (LGBT is an abbreviation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual; Inter and Transgender - i.e. lesbian, gay, bisexual , intersex and transgender).
Especially with regard to a former member of the state parliament of the former Team Stronach or BZÖ, who was involved, Kaiser said: "I am ashamed that such people have belonged to the Carinthian state parliament." For his manner, Kaiser was unusually harsh in front of journalists with the former MPs in court.
"Distance me sharply from it"
He was "deeply shaken and angry". Without mentioning his name, Kaiser said that he had "unfortunately caught the umpteenth time with filthy insults": "I dissociate myself in all sharpness and I think that the State Security Service and the Office for the Protection of the Constitution are increasingly keeping an eye on such activities by such people should. "As he had heard, the former regional politician is also under" constant observation "- especially with regard to the new legal regulations with regard to hatred on the Internet, this will probably be observed" with hawk eyes ".
In Klagenfurt, the former MP organized car parades against the government's coronavirus measures this year. In addition, he is active on the messenger service Telegram, where he calls for “online soldiers” to be recruited who are supposed to torpedo reports of the “system press” with critical comments.
- How useful is meditation
- What are some natural shark repellants
- What are the most prestigious poetry awards
- How did the smoking ban come about
- How does the moon protect the earth
- How do I prove by induction 1
- Reading only wears out an SSD
- What does Pang Wangle mean
- Why are you using Audible
- WebRTC requires a server
- An automation tax would hinder their development
- How can nuclear energy stop global warming
- Lutherans believe in the real present
- How is Ultron related to Thanos?
- What are the signs of diabetes
- How does tracking work in augmented reality
- What is the best Android Go game
- Robinhood has a public API
- What does a hierarchical cluster achieve
- The laws of physics can be misleading
- How good is NIT Meghalaya
- Who was the real Sgt Pepper
- Where can I find my saved videos
- Was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto a democratic person