WHAT IS Real Estate Education
ONR 43001-1 certifiable
We are extremely well networked with the job market and our participants can access our excellent job network. Many participants in the EWI training courses have been successfully placed so far.
Our training is optionally ONR 43001-1 certifiable. Examination possible with us.
What makes our real estate training special?
The training team consists of both experienced trainers and people with many years of experience in the real estate industry. In this way you are optimally prepared for the challenges in your later job.
Our real estate training courses are sometimes the cheapest on the market. However, our training as a real estate assistant can be funded by the AMS or Waff, for example. Just ask us for more information.
Our real estate training takes place directly at the Wien Mitte train station, right next to the underground and S-Bahn stations. This means that the seminars are easy to reach from Vienna and Lower Austria.
We start our real estate assistant apprenticeship almost every month. Although this training is very popular, you can usually start the course with us within the next month at the latest. The best thing to do is to simply inquire about the seats.
The real estate assistant (m / f) training
More information about our real estate training
|Course date:||On demand|
|Course times:||Monday and Wednesday 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Course location:||GRABEN 12, 1010 Vienna|
|Course costs:||€ 1,250 / € 1,500 including 20% VAT.|
Certification (ONR 43001-1) extra: € 330.00 / € 396.00 including 20% VAT.
Employees of brokerage agencies who want to enter the industry for the first time or who want to deepen their basic knowledge.
All people who want to get into the real estate industry privately or economically.
No prerequisites necessary.
The participants of this course receive all the necessary knowledge about the basics of economic, legal and technical aspects in the real estate market. By conveying the content in a very practice-oriented manner, the graduates get the tools they need to become active in the real estate market immediately and to carry out all other important work steps in the industry, such as real estate transactions or property inspections.
Trained broker assistants are also active in processing documents and looking after customers in the real estate business.
- Real estate market and property managementReal estate market in Austria and other EU countries. Business basics of real estate management. Sizes and guidelines from practice.
- Structural aspects in the real estate industryStructural assessments and basics of structural engineering. Technical parameters and technical evaluation of the building structure and condition of a property.
- Land register law and land transfer lawLand register extract and interpretations of extracts. Restrictions and liability in real estate law.
- Tenant protection and consumer protectionBasics of tenancy law and a brief introduction to consumer law. Interpretation of legal texts and new laws.
- Communication techniques and sales trainingCommunication and sales techniques to negotiate efficiently and objectively. Conflict management and objection handling.
- Basics of brokerage lawCommission claims and legal basis for commission. Charging in contracts and regulations. Introduction to drawing up contracts.
- Civil law and general property lawIntroduction to real estate transactions and legal fundamentals. Civil law foundations and court proceedings.
- Taxes, duties and feesOverview of taxes in the Austrian economy. Special aspects of duties and fees in the brokerage business.
- Real estate valuation and real estate marketingPractical examples from quick and efficient real estate valuation. E-commerce and marketing in the brokerage business. Special focus on the marketing of real estate on the Internet. Legal basis.
- Essential aspects of the right of residenceRight of residence with a special focus on long-term contracts and when taking over existing contracts. Special example: apartment building.
- Real estate financingFinancing options. Repayment planning, with practical examples. Financing partner. Lending. Real estate business and large real estate operations.
- Building and spatial planningZoning and spatial planning. Reallocation of areas in Austria. Introduction to interpreting plans. Offices and retention periods for plans.
- Energy certificateCalculation of an energy certificate with compliance with the legal regulations. U-values of various materials and parts of a house. Calculation of other specific environmental indicators.
- Practical examples from the real estate industryAs in all other EWI training courses, we attach great importance to practical learning by the participants. Therefore, in this extra module, the participants will get to know specific practical examples and practical strategies in order to immediately have an advantage in the real estate business.
Would you like more information about real estate training? We would be happy to advise you, ask here
This is what former participants say about EWI real estate training
"At first I didn't think that you could learn so much in the course of an AMS course. Should I have to do a course again. I'm in good hands here. Clear recommendation"
"I did the trainer training at the EWI Institute and was extremely enthusiastic. The trainers are absolute experts in their field and have brought me a big step forward personally and technically. I can only recommend the institute, top!"
"I like the new courses at the EWI Institute very much. I would like to have an education that goes deeper into the content of the course.
"I have already attended several course institutes, am already doing the 3rd course at EWI, no comparison. Only here in the future."
Your trainer for training as a real estate assistant
Rudolf-Anton Preyer, MBA
Real estate expert and financial trainer
Registration for these courses
You will be forwarded to our registration page for Institut EWI
Inquiries and information
Contact us using the form or give us a call.
We are pleased to advise you!
Just give us a call on 0660/8185033
- How do you explain college golf
- Is movement a characteristic of living organisms
- What do people think of Magnolia CMS
- What is XIP in the kernel
- What is the main purpose of Linux
- How do you think about China 3
- What are the certifications in system architect
- Let gaming laptops catch up with desktops
- Why is Varanasi important
- How does Klout get Facebook data
- Solve my love problem astrologer
- How long can you store beer without refrigeration?
- How does a Yagi-Uda antenna work
- Will Sonic's design change
- What are constellation diagrams in telecommunications
- What is an Aggregated Monthly Payment
- What do you like to do naked
- 13082761331670031 is a prime number
- What is an Ashx file format
- Who is your favorite guide and why
- Helps coconut oil with damaged hair
- How big was Mao
- Which means as soon as possible
- Are huskies as trainable as German shepherd dogs