How do I develop an andorid app
Programming Android apps: so you can do it yourself
Do you have a great idea for an app and want to implement it quickly before someone else steals it from you? Then you can just make your own Programming the Android app. Admittedly, it's not super easy, but with the right programs, you too can get into it. This is how you can proceed as a beginner.
Programming the Android app: How to get started
First of all, it's good to know that Android apps are written using the Java programming language. So if you already have some previous knowledge of Java, this is a great advantage. But even as an absolute beginner, you can program your own Android app. What do you need for it? Either money or patience and, in the best case, both.
How much does it cost to develop an app?
If you want to develop an app for your company, you can hire a programmer to do it. However, you should have a higher budget for that, because the professional programming of an app can cost up to 7,000 euros. But don't worry: there are also cheaper and free options for programming Android apps.
If you are willing to do your own share of the work, then your costs can be greatly reduced. You can use an app builder program for a monthly fee. Programs like AppYourself can be used from 34 euros a month.
Can I develop an app myself?
Sure, you can program an Android app yourself. Even if you use an app builder, you design your app on your own. Another popular app construction kit program in addition to AppYourself is "AppTitan". To use AppTitan, however, you have to pay a one-time license fee of around 300 euros. To check whether you can do something with the program, you can test it beforehand for free.
The development will be completely free if you are willing to spare a little more sweat and work to program your Android app. Google offers a practical tool for this. With the Android studio you can develop apps completely free of charge. However, you should know that app development will not be child's play despite using the program. But it is definitely doable.
How do I develop an app in Android studio?
In order to be able to download the Android study, you must first make sure that you have the current version of the Java Development Kit preinstalled on your computer. Only then can the Google program be fully installed on your computer.
If you need help programming your Android app in Android Studio, there are numerous helpful tutorials to help you with this. However, so that you can get a little foretaste of what to expect, we have created a short guide for you:
- After the installation, open the program and create a new project via "Start a new Android Studio project": Choose a name for your app and which devices it should work with, etc.
- After you have clicked on "Next", select "Blank Activity" as the project type.
- You are now on the project interface. On the left side of the menu you will see files listed one below the other, which make up the entire project and which are then exported together for the finished app. Never delete the xml.
- In the middle there is a representation of a smartphone surface and next to it is your toolbox. You can use this to program your Android app.
- If you already have some previous knowledge of Java, you can also access the code directly to develop your app.
Conclusion: programming made easy without prior knowledge
So it is definitely possible to program an Android app even without prior knowledge. The more money you are willing to raise for it, the less the effort will be for you. But if you feel like trying out a little bit, the Android Studio is definitely recommended. When you are done with the installation, you can try out your self-programmed app on your own mobile phone. To do this, however, you have to download an Android debug bridge.
In order to publish your app in the Google Play Store, you need access to the Google Play Console. The registration fee for this costs around 25 euros. If you program your own Android app, you should make sure that it is protected from hackers in the long term. You should definitely delete these Android apps. Hackers get into your Google account with them. Unfortunately, the Google Play Store is often infected by malware.
- How do you turn off Sphero
- Which flavors go best with almond butter
- PHP Scripts What is PEAR in PHP
- What is the discussion about blockchain
- What causes pulmonary adenocarcinoma
- What are the national symbols of Oman
- Which Pokemon does Bastiodon develop into
- I am finished with the work. Is this sentence correct?
- How do you overlay in Photoshop
- Why was MacGyver canceled
- What happened to Cristiano Ronaldo's face
- What exactly are CFA FRM and actuaries
- Why we judge people educationally
- Why do I know myself so well
- What is the Bermuda Triangle 16
- What are the benefits of camping
- What causes the bruising of the skin
- How do you define social entrepreneurs
- Why are most scholarships for PhD students
- What if sexual harassment was legal?
- What is your favorite love picture
- Who won the war with Alexander
- Modify the htaccess file automatically
- What are some good manifestation techniques
- What is DEATH in business
- Which new functions are added in ES6
- Is the flute a jazz instrument
- How is narcissism related to patriarchy?
- What is used to measure the thickness
- What is WIB
- How does Cpanel
- Why should I get a degree in school psychology
- What is a license plate recognition camera