What is considered meat 5
From a psychological perspective, diets that approve or reject the consumption of animal  products are particularly interesting because they contain an ethical dimension, namely the question of whether it is justified to kill animals for meat consumption. Health and environmental considerations also play a role as the meat industry produces more greenhouse gases than any other industry  and a high consumption of meat (especially red and processed meat) with an increased risk of various diseases such as cardiovascular disease. Disease, cancer, and higher mortality in general. 
is a doctor of psychology. She works and teaches in the department for personality psychology and diagnostics at Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz.
In this article, psychological research on diets that include the consumption of meat and diets that reject the consumption of animal products is presented and illuminated on the basis of three aspects: 1) individual differences between the diet groups, 2) diet as a political issue and 3) Research on the perception of what is eaten.  The individual forms of nutrition are defined in advance.
In a omnivorous Diet, meat is eaten by certain species of mammals (for example pork, beef, sheep) and birds (for example chicken, turkey and duck) as well as various types of fish and marine animals. During a vegetarian Nutrition is characterized by the fact that no meat from animals is consumed, defines one vegan Nutrition in that it does not contain any products from animals, i.e. no eggs, milk or dairy products in addition to their meat. It is true that more and more people are deciding not to consume any meat or any animal products. The estimated number of people following a vegetarian and vegan diet, however, fluctuates over time, across countries, and across different studies. For example, the prevalence of a vegetarian diet has varied between 2 percent and 10 percent over the past 20 years in Germany.  In other Western European countries as well as the USA the value fluctuates between 2 percent and 9 percent.  A current study with data representative of the German population found a share of 2.5 percent of self-defined vegetarians and 0.3 percent of vegans in 2014. In 2015, 5.4 percent of those surveyed said they were predominantly or exclusively vegetarian to eat, and 0.6 percent said they were mainly or exclusively vegan. 
However, not all people who state that they eat a predominantly vegetarian or vegan diet correspond to these definitions in their eating behavior. There are also people who define themselves as vegetarians and still consume meat and fish.  These inconsistencies show that it is particularly important to distinguish between reported belonging to a group with a certain belief system (vegetarianism, veganism) and eating behavior. In the following, vegans and vegetarians are combined into one group, since the frequency of vegans in most studies is too low to examine them as a separate group.
- Is Fireworks better for the web than Photoshop
- How can you discreetly buy a gun?
- Who are the famous line artists
- Which countries have the best affordable universities?
- What are good examples of food photography
- How will artificial intelligence disrupt online shopping?
- Who are the most beautiful teenage actresses?
- What repairs a root canal
- Why doesn't Chipotle have any seafood
- Where is my direct deposit
- Can edge play a CDM
- What is schema in psychology
- Who discovered quantum chemistry
- Is Miroslav Klose underestimated?
- Which foods are only available in Sri Lanka
- Does the air pressure affect the light
- How to make homemade congee
- How did Bette Nesmith Graham die
- What's going on with Chile right now?
- How much does a 3D printer cost
- Computer science are computer science students nerds
- When did the first houses receive electricity?
- Why is deep breathing a problem
- Does Adderall work
- What connections use massively parallel computers
- Who was the 26th President of the USA
- Do you think Putin is blackmailing Trump
- Are prairie dogs related to dogs
- What are the categories of models
- Where should kitties sleep at night
- Attorneys are expected to be ethically correct
- Which CPU is best under 30,000
- Why is web marketing important