How do I get AdSense in Blogger
AdSense: monetize bloggers - here's how
If you set up Google AdSense with Blogger, you can earn money with every click with the advertising program. In this practical tip, we explain how to activate AdSense and link it to your blog.
Blogger: AdSense as a clever way to earn money
The content-related advertising program "Google AdSense" enables you to earn money with advertisements on your blog. As soon as you activate AdSense, advertisements will appear automatically. For example, if you report on football on your blog, advertisements for Bundesliga fan articles may be included.
- In order to use Google AdSense, you don't have to select keywords or categories for impressions. Instead, Google's servers determine what your posts are about and display thematically related ads.
- In addition, your blog must meet certain quality and content standards in order to use Google AdSense. Use the AdSense Eligibility Checklist to ensure that your blog is following the AdSense guidelines.
Instructions: Monetize Blogger Account
You activate the Google AdSense online service via a registration form and by connecting your Adsense account and blog:
- First, log into the blogger and select your blog. Then go to the "Earnings" option from the drop-down menu on your dashboard.
- First you get to the AdSense overview page, where you can register for Google AdSense. If you are not yet signed in to AdSense, register using the "Register for AdSense" button.
- In some cases, the registration button will be greyed out and the message "Your blog cannot currently use AdSense" appears. In this case, your blog is not following AdSense guidelines. So go through the AdSense Eligibility Checklist again.
- The next step is to connect your Google account to AdSense. Alternatively, you can set up your own Google account specifically for AdSense.
- It usually takes a few days for your application to be approved and for ads to appear on your blog. Once you have received confirmation from Google, you can change the way in which the ads are to be integrated in your blog dashboard under "Income" at any time.
Please also note that you are no longer allowed to embed images that exclude commercial use. You must also have a blogger imprint. You can read about the tricks and tools you can use to get the most out of your Blogspot blog on our Blogger topic page.
- The Braintree payment system will be integrated into Wordpress
- What does 91 octane gasoline mean?
- What activities should be done during Amavasya?
- Do you have a law degree?
- Why do people stay with narcissists
- Keeps sun protection all day
- Why does sound move faster than cement
- What is the difference between empathic and empathic
- Could a rhinoceros kill an elephant
- How can I help someone on Quora
- Does the insurance cover the treatment of varicose veins?
- Is RO waterproof for fish
- Can I eat corn for jaundice?
- Where does gully erosion occur
- Would deep charges work against a torpedo
- The industry of digital marketing agencies is saturated
- What are the latest technologies in IoT
- What causes snow gusts
- Why do we use in Splunk
- Is there something wrong with the sentence?
- What is Danny Bonaduce famous for?
- Why are American buildings so tall
- What are fusion hair extensions
- Chelsea Jose Mourinho to be sacked