Who are the most beautiful teenage actresses?
The 20 most beautiful actors in the world
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is a very subjective notion. What makes a person flawless for us? Or in this special case: what makes a man beautiful and handsome for us women? On the surface, women find men older than themselves more attractive. In other words, the more successful women are, the more interested they are in the more mature man. Other appearances such as a 3-day beard and moderately trained body are also rated as signs of attractiveness. However, the much-vaunted “inner” values also count towards beauty and attractiveness: humor and friendliness. That means: all beauty does not make women fall over if the man is humorless and arrogant.
Actors and Hollywood stars are arguably those men in whom women like to see the perfect embodiment of beauty. The fact that tastes are known to be different can also be seen in the evaluation of actors. However, here and there there are similarities in which at least the majority of women agree. You may also be surprised to find one or the other actor on this list.
The most beautiful actors in the world:
1. Zac EfronZac Efron - the Disney star of the early 2000s, the unforgettable focus of high school musicals at the side of the always sweet Vanessa Hudgens and today one of the most attractive actors in the world. As for many young actors, Disney's films were the stepping stone to a career in Hollywood. But even before that, Zac Efron was promoted due to his early discovered singing talent and had appearances in musicals and plays.
At the age of 15 he made his first appearances in series such as Emergency Room and Summerland Beach. After that, Efron appeared in CSI: Miami and Navy CIS, among others. After graduating from high school in 2006, he was signed directly to the first high school musical film and had his breakthrough. Not only does he become world-famous, the film also makes him a heartthrob. Three high school musicals are shot in which Efron starred alongside Vanessa Hudgens. She is not only his partner in the film, but also in real life. Love, however, does not last; The couple split up two years after the films were shot.
But Zac Efron can also be demanding: In addition to top-class actors such as Robert De Niro, Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry, Efron plays his way into the top league of Hollywood. In the TV adaptation of Baywatch, he mimes Matt Brody, the new addition to the team around Mitch Buchannon's lifeguards. In addition to his film roles, he also makes one or two forays into the music industry and records "The Other Side", a single for which he received platinum awards in the USA and Great Britain.
Efron is currently single privately - even if he is considered the most beautiful man in the world. After Vanessa Hudgens and the model Sami Miro, Zac Efron doesn't seem to be in a steady relationship at the moment.
2. Chris HemsworthChris Hemsworth is probably best known to you as the action hero from the Marvel films in which he played Thor. In his native Australia, however, he was primarily known as Kim Hyde in the soap opera Home and Away before he turned to Hollywood. Through Avengers: Endgame, he finally catapulted himself into the Olympus of the richest actors in the world. For his Avengers roles he had to gain 10 kg of muscle mass, which not least helped him to gain wider publicity.
In Snow White and the Huntsman, he plays the Huntsman alongside Kristen Stewart. He delivered his greatest acting performance in the sports drama Rush, in which he mimes the 1976 Formula 1 world champion, James Hunt. This film was celebrated by the critics and from an economic point of view the film was a success in the cinemas. In 2021 he will appear in the fourth part of the Thor films.
His personal life is less spectacular; He has been married to the Spanish-born Elsa Pataky since 2010. The two have a daughter, India Rose, and two twin boys named Sasha and Tristan. He previously dated Isabel Lucas, his colleague from the soap opera Home and Away.
3. Chris EvansNot only the first name connects Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans, but also the Avengers films: Chris Evans plays Captain America in the films. In addition to the Avengers, he is also the star of the two films Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer.
But he can do it differently: in 2008 he played the lead role of Jimmy Dobyne in the southern film The Girl with the Pearl Earring. In 2014 Chris Evans also directs and leads the movie Before we go, a love drama set in New York. Before he got the big, well-known roles, the beautiful Chris appeared in the early 2000s in the series Boston Public, On the Run - The Hunt Goes On and Opposite Sex. In Opposite Sex he took on one of the leading roles, but the series was discontinued after nine episodes.
His older sister Carly encourages him to start acting. His younger brother Scott also makes his living from acting, but more from appearances in series.
The attractive actor keeps his private life under lock and key. Little is known, including whether he is currently dating someone. In 2017 he had a relationship with comedian Jenny Slate for almost a year, and although there is talk of dating here and there, there is no steady girlfriend. According to his own statement, the beautiful actor currently wants to concentrate more on his career.
4. Channing TatumChanning Tatum - the attractive dancer from Step Up. This is probably the first thing that comes to mind when you hear this name. The farmer's boy, who comes from a humble background, devotes himself to dancing at an early age - long before he appears on the big screen. He earns his money unconventionally in a strip club, later he models when he is discovered on the street in Miami by a model scout. The job as a model also opens the doors of acting for him; the beautiful Channing gets his first role in the famous series CSI: Miami. After starring in two independent films alongside Anne Hathaway and Robert Downey Jr., he received the Teen Choice Award in 2008 for his role in the war drama Stop-Loss, in which he played the soldier Steve Shriver. And his sexiness also gives Channing Tatum an award: in 2012 he was voted Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine. The 2012 film Magic Mike also loosely recounts Channing Tatum's life as a stripper.
While filming the film Step Up, he met his future wife Jenna Dewan, also a dancer who had danced for Janet Jackson, P. Diddy and Justin Timberlake on their world tours. The two married in 2009, have a daughter, but split up after around 9 years in 2018.
5. Ryan ReynoldsWith the student comedy Party Animals - it couldn't be any wilder, Ryan Reynolds became known to a broader cinema audience. Though the film is crushed by the critics, Reynolds receives a nomination for an MTV Movie Award in 2003 and with Party Animals 2 and 3 sequels. At the side of Wesley Snipes, Reynolds is among others in Blade, where he mimes Hanibal King, a supporter of Blades. In the film Amityville Horror - A True Story, the beautiful Ryan takes the lead role and - despite the film's bad reviews - wins the Teen Choice Award 2005 for the best scary scene.
In his private life, Reynolds was in a relationship with singer Alanis Morisette for five years before marrying actress Scarlett Johansson. But this relationship is not permanent either. Reynolds only seems to have arrived with colleague Blake Lively, whom he met while filming the film Green Lantern. The two will get married in 2012 and have two daughters who they keep completely out of the public eye.
6. Liam HemsworthLiam Hemsworth, Chris Hemsworth's little brother, has recently made headlines with his lightning marriage with singer Miley Cyrus, from whom he separated after just eight months of marriage. The turbulent relationship between the two, who can neither be without nor with each other - or so it seems at least - is definitely a thing of the past. While Cyrus still seems to be more of the rebel, Liam, who is considered attractive, longs for a down-to-earth relationship like his brother Chris. Liam is best known for his role in the Australian series Neighbors. Together with Miley Cyrus, he made the film With You by My Side in 2010, a film adaptation of Nicolas Spark's book The last Song. With one of the leading roles in the films of the Hunger Games, Liam Hemsworth finally lands a box-office hit.
Hemsworth is also an ambassador for the Australia Childhood Foundation, on whose behalf he works for children's rights. He is also a staunch vegan and was named Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity 2016 by PETA. The attractive mime is not just a feast for the eyes, but a really good guy.
7. Ian SomerhalderHis most famous role was that of Damon Salvatore in the hit series Vampire Diaries. But in 2004 Ian Somerhalder already played a leading role: in the also well-known series Lost, the beautiful Ian Boone played Carlyle, who was eliminated in the first season. But before he turned to acting, Ian Somerhalder worked as a model with the support of his mother and walked the catwalks around the world for many major designer labels. He did not enter the acting industry until he was 18 when he began training in New York.
In his private life, Ian Somerhalder is very committed to environmental protection and nature. During the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, he urged his fellow actors to use their celebrity to raise awareness of the disaster. His own organization, the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, is particularly committed to animal and environmental protection. After dating his Vampire Diaries co-star Nina Dobrev for around two years, he finds his personal happiness in Nikki Reed, the vampire Rosalie from the Twilight films. Ian Somerhalder eventually starts a family with her. The two have a daughter together.
8. Jake GyllenhaalLittle Jake was born in the City of Angels, Los Angeles. The love for film was practically put in the cradle of today's world star. His father already earned his income in the film industry and worked as both a director and a screenwriter. His most important films include Donnie Darko, The Day After Tomorrow, End of Watch and Brokeback Mountain.
Jake Gyllenhaal was in a relationship with fellow actor Reese Witherspoon between 2007 and 2009 after they got closer to shooting the thriller Powerless. The heartthrob had previously played with Kirsten Dunst. The actor was most recently in a relationship with the model Alyssa Miller, but this love affair should not be forever.
9. James FrancoJames Franco was best known for his role as Hollywood icon James Dean from 2002, which earned him, among other things, a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy nomination in the television film of the same name. The attractive James Franco had commercial success in particular with the Spiderman films in which he mimes the character of the "bad" Harry Osborne. He received another Golden Globe nomination for the film Milk, in which he played the lover of a gay politician. For the film 127 Hours, a biographical drama that portrays mountaineer Aron Ralston, he even received an Oscar nomination, among other awards. This sealed his ascent to the Hollywood Olympus. James Franco is also active as a director and artist.
Born in California in 1978, James Franco grew up as the eldest of three brothers in a medium-sized household. His mother is a writer and his father is a Palo Alto entrepreneur who studied at Harvard and Stanford. Due to his closeness to the LGBT community, he was often said to be gay himself, but his relationships so far have been exclusively heterosexual.
10. Jensen AcklesJensen Ackles is one of the main characters in the hit TV series Supernatural and plays Dean Winchester. He has been part of the cast alongside Jared Palecki since 2005. He has also appeared on series such as Smallville, Dark Angel and Dawson‘s Creek. The attractive actor was already in front of the camera as a child model, but then devoted himself to his acting career after graduating from high school.
In 2010 Jensen Ackles married his long-term friend Danneel Harris, with whom he now has three children; a daughter and twins.
11. Bradley CooperThe beautiful Bradley Cooper has recently made headlines through his relationship with pop star Lady Gaga. Before that, he was in a relationship with Irina Shaykh, a supermodel, for four years, with whom he also has a daughter. People magazine also noticed that Bradley Cooper is an attractive actor: in 2011 he was voted Sexiest Man Alive. But Cooper is also making a name for himself as an actor: he was nominated for the Oscar for best leading or supporting actor for three years in a row. But he was best known for the Hangover films. He also made his debut as a director for the first time with the film A Star is Born, but also as an actor. The film will be nominated for an Oscar in eight categories in 2019.
12. Chris PineChris Pine's parents and even grandmother loved acting too. The beautiful Chris, however, first decided to study English before he - after successfully completing his degree - began his acting studies in England and the USA. His sister Katherine is also an actress. In 2004 he had his first, smaller engagement in a movie: in Suddenly Princess 2 he played alongside Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Around 5 years later he followed in historical footsteps and was hired for the role of the young James Kirk in Star Trek. The film already grossed a record $ 80 million on the opening weekend - making it the most successful Star Trek film of all time and promoting Chris Pine to the top league of Hollywood stars.
13. Leonardo Di CaprioFew actors in Hollywood have such varied careers as Leonardo Dicaprio. Not only pretty, but also talented, the teenage swarm of the 90s can already boast a remarkable filmography. His entry into the business is the low budget horror film Critters 3 - Die Kuschelkillers are coming, through which the producers of the sitcom Our loud home become aware of the handsome actor. From then on, the young Leo took off: with films like Gilbert Grape - Irgendwo in Iowa, Romeo & Juliet, Catch me if you can and Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street, Leonardo gradually made a name for himself and ultimately became one of the biggest and highest paid Hollywood stars.
While Leonardo's love for models and his frequently changing, mostly much younger girlfriends make the headlines, he uses his fortune for altruistic purposes. He is a great environmentalist, uses his name for prominent purposes and supports the Democrats.
14. Patrick DempseyWomen probably better known as McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy series, in which he plays the neurosurgeon and heartthrob - always flawlessly, of course. In the eighties and nineties Dempsey found himself in smaller roles in films like Outbreak and Can't buy me love. In the early 2000s, he had a hit with his role as Andrew Hennings in the romantic comedy Sweet Home Alabama. In 2016 he also starred in the film Bridget Jones Baby.
In addition to his career in Hollywood, the attractive Dempsey successfully pursues a hobby: he drives car races and has already taken part in the 24-hour race in Le Mans several times. In 1987, at the age of just 21, he married his then 48-year-old manager Rochelle Parker. The two get divorced after four years. In 1999 Dempsey married Jillian Fink, a hairstylist and make-up artist. The two have three children together. In 2015 Dempsey's wife filed for divorce, but the couple managed to iron out their differences and are still married.
15. Johnny DeppJohnny Depp had a difficult childhood and youth behind him. His family, consisting of two half-siblings on his mother's side and a sister, moves several times. He discovered his love for music early on and founded his first band Flame. In order to be able to perform with his band in clubs near where he lives, Johnny, who is still underage, pretends to be older. The unstable family situation and environment lead him to consume drugs and alcohol. At the age of 21, his friend Nicolas Cage helped him to a role in the film A Nightmare on Elm Street, at 21 Jump Street Depp rose to become a teen idol and became known worldwide. With Edward scissorhands he finally succeeds in being taken seriously as an actor. In the years that followed, Depp made many successful films, including box office hits like Pirates of the Caribbean.
After long-term relationships with Winona Ryder, Kate Moss and Vanessa Paradis, he marries the much younger Amber Heard, whose marriage ultimately ends in a war of the roses in which Depp is accused of domestic violence. The marriage ended in divorce after less than two years in 2017. He has two children with Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has been dating the longest: a 20-year-old daughter and a 17-year-old son.
16. Brad PittBrad Pitt - Hollywood's handsome boy. Almost every woman finds him attractive. After dating fellow actors like Juliette Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow, the beautiful Brad married his colleague Jennifer Aniston in 2000. After meeting Angelina Jolie while filming in 2005, rumors quickly spread that he had cheated on Aniston. To this day he denies this. Still, Aniston and Pitt get divorced, while Pitt adopts Angelina's children that same year. From 2012 to 2016, the two were married to each other, the marriage was legally divorced in September 2016. A custody battle breaks out over the six children they share.
Despite his turbulent family life, he celebrates great cinematic success. In 1991 he made his breakthrough with the portrayal of J.D. celebrate in Thelma & Louise. Films like A river springs from the middle, Legends of Passion, Interview with a Vampire and Seven - to name but a few of his extremely successful and well-known films - make him one of Hollywood's most sought-after actors. He has been nominated for an Oscar several times. He enjoyed commercial success with the films Mr & Mrs Smith and the Ocean's Eleven series, among others.
17. Ryan GoslingRyan Gosling is already in front of the camera at the tender age of just ten years. In addition to Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake, he appears in the Mickey Mouse Club. The young Ryan starred in several TV series before he made a name for himself with the lead role in the movie Inside a Skin Head in 2001. The film Half Nelson finally earned him an Oscar nomination in 2006. A number of other successful films followed until he made his directorial debut in 2013 with the film Lost River.
In his private life, the talented Gosling has been in a relationship with his attractive acting colleague Eva Mendes, with whom he has two daughters, since 2011.
18. James Dean
One of the teen idols of our time is James Dean. His role in ... because they don't know what they are doing is known even to younger people. The flawless Dean celebrates his breakthrough in Hollywood with Beyond Eden. When he was not even in his mid-twenties, James Dean died in a tragic car accident and has been an icon ever since.
19. Chris PrattChris Pratt has been Arnold Schwarzenegger's son-in-law since June 2019 - he is the husband of Schwarzenegger's eldest daughter Katherine. Before that, he was married to actress Anna Faris for eight years, with whom he has a now 7-year-old son.
Pratt was best known to American audiences for his role as Bright Abbot in Everwood. For this he won a Teen Choice Award nomination two years in a row. In addition to mostly comedic films, he is also cast for more action-heavy roles in films such as Jurassic World or Passengers alongside Jennifer Lawrence.
20. Robert Downey Jr.Robert Downey Jr. made headlines in the late 1990s mainly for his drug use and jail time. After he finally got clean thanks to several withdrawal cures, he can score with successful films. The talented actor appeared in Gothika alongside Halle Berry in 2003 and starred in Zodiac. The attractive Downey also cuts a fine figure as Sherlock Holmes. The Marvel films in which he plays Iron Man are commercially successful.
Downey has been married to film producer Susan Levin since 2005 and they have a son and a daughter.
- What makes your cat happy?
- Muslims believe in heaven
- Should we always believe the accuser of the victim
- Will love to hold us together
- Is Mothra actually stronger than Godzilla
- How is a transparent ad made?
- What is the best posture for meditation
- What is the point of music theory
- How long will the popularity of Pokemon GOs last?
- What are some common misconceptions about neuroplasticity
- What do you know about Hiawatha
- Why did Mohammed marry an older woman
- Subliminal advertising messages could be dangerous
- What are some favorite dark beers
- What can i get when i learn english
- Is ISIS the face of Islam
- What topics do Shakespeare sonnets explore
- Is Syria a terrorist country
- Will I ever find love again
- Do the Illuminati exist 2
- Who are the world experts on Sirius
- Where are all the promised Bitcoin Gold
- Where does Martha MacCallum live
- How is Facebook testing automation