What are the Indian Spiritual Books
Wisdom: Indian Spirituality – The Bhagavad Gita
Messages that were written to inform that life has much more to offer than the everyday experience of the five senses. The Bhagavad Gita is the fundamental mystical-spiritual work of the Indians and one of the most sacred books of the Hindus. It is the "song of the sublime".
The dialogue between Prince Arjuna, embroiled in decades of discord and battle with rival rulers, asks his charioteer Krishna for advice. Krishna is an incarnation of God who now speaks in a teaching of over 700 verses about the nature of the soul and its relationship to God, as well as about the level of consciousness and the reality and the nature of the world of appearances. The struggle on the battlefield itself can be viewed as a struggle for control of oneself, an everlasting war between the forces of light and darkness within each human being. The Bhagavad Gita teaches us to be compassionate towards friend and enemy alike, to see ourselves in every person and to see them Grief of others to suffer as one's own.
In addition to the Bhagavad Gita, there are the Upanishads, the oldest reports about an expanded consciousness and which are used as the background for the Gita, and the Dhammapada, according to tradition, a collection of sayings of the Buddha. The Bhagavad Gita can be seen as a map and a travel guide in one, guiding people, answering questions, giving recommendations and how to live in a world full of challenges and changes. All of these of wisdom urge you to take a journey beyond the horizon and expand your field of consciousness.
The essence of the Bhagavad Gita is that it does not want to be a system of philosophy, but rather offers guidance to everyone who seeks God, no matter what temperament and no matter what spiritual path they follow. It should be seen as a guide for self-realization and as a guide to action. As a guide, it makes the most sense when put into practice. The Gita begins with the path of selfless action, then describes the path of self-knowledge and finally ends with the path of love. But it is always true that the Bhagavad Gita also fully deals with human fate human hands lays. The world is shaped by what we believe and think and what we act on - good or bad.
The "Bhagavag Gita. The source of Indian spirituality"deals with fundamental questions of being in life based on a dialogue between the young Arjuna and the god Krishna, German first edition published by Goldmann Verlag, for 10 euros. The author Sir Eknath Easwaran was born in Kerala / India in 1910 taught as a professor in Nagpur and California. He was also known as a meditation teacher, spiritual teacher, translator and author. His works also included the above-mentioned translations of the Upanishads and Dhammapada. Easwaran died in 1999. The book contains an introduction and the main part of the Dialoges also provides basic instructions on how to pronounce Sanskrit and a glossary - a timeless work that should not be missing on the bookshelf of the spiritually open-minded!
Text: Elisa Gianna Gerlach
Buddha's secret of happiness: Click here for the article >>
- How do I make PlastiDip my rims
- Can penicillin be taken orally
- Why do dogs run away
- Which Avengers will survive the Avenger Infinity War
- Why does ATP contain adenine and ribose
- Do others have a crazy grandma too
- Why don't Mormons take multiple wives anymore
- Where can I sell Bitcoin in Genoa
- How are microspheres worse than sand silt?
- What is digital marketing
- What is quark gluon
- Can you help me blog
- Which specialist would suggest a muscle biopsy?
- What is electrical displacement current
- How do genes control our body
- How can I get hot girls
- When were Oreos invented
- Buddha was an incarnation Avtar of Vishnu
- Support Jaeger the NRA
- May I find an English teacher here
- What does it mean to measure something
- How do farmers use derivatives
- What is the integration of 1 sinx + secx dx
- How do I acquire reading habits
- How do I get my student pass
- How tall is Cori Gauff
- Why is the number 7 available everywhere
- What is Russian social media
- Which web design trends have to disappear
- Is someone really happy 1
- Do you like islamabad
- How do I overcome the loss of friends
- Is UIET MDU better than UIET Kurukshetra
- What did CERN find in plain English