What does the Greek word aplotis mean
Translation of "Passafest" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Let's see what the New Testament is about Passover says!
Let's find out what the New Testament says about the Passover.
To the Passover the Lord was with the twelve apostles.
The Lord had gathered together with the twelve Apostles for the feast of the Passover.
The Greek word means "fifty" and refers to the 50 days that have passed since Passover have passed.
The word PENTECOST, in turn, indicates the end of seven weeks (one week of weeks), where the PASSAFEST is celebrated on the fiftieth day after and gives us an (over) SABBATH.
The word PENTECOST again identifies the finish of seven weeks (a week of weeks) with the PASSOVER celebrating the fiftieth day and presenting us with a (super) SABBATH.
The Sabbath was abolished because the emperor made Sunday the official day of rest and worship, and in 325 the Council of Nicaea declared so Passover null and void.
In A.D. 321 the Sabbath was abolished as Sunday became the official day of rest and worship, and in A.D. 325 the Passover what abolished at the Council of Nicaea.
The last chance before Passover is on Friday, the day before that Passover is celebrated (cf. Luke 22: 3-6).
Their last chance before the feast of the Passover what on the Friday - during the day - before the celebration of the passover (cf. Luke 22: 3-6).
The first controversy over that Passover ended without result, and around 197 the Eastern and Western churches clashed again over the same dispute.
The first controversy over the Pasca (Passover) failed, and around A.D. 197 the Eastern and Western Churches clashed with each other over the same matter again.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 8. Exactly: 8. Elapsed time: 31 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How vindictive you are
- What is an Ashx file format
- Who is the hottest NFL cheerleader
- Why is T Mobile 4G so slow
- What is a fire safety course
- Should Wikipedia articles have a TLDR section
- Can you define love in one sentence?
- What should an engine oil pressure be
- What is a watch complication
- How do I start my Android
- What are examples of alternative energy
- Why does HCl show no H-bond
- What bad things did Toussaint Louverture do
- May cause calisthenics rhabdomyolysis
- How did mythology survive for so long?
- How do pigeons live without food
- Is carbon god
- How can I qualify for interviews
- How could machine learning affect political campaigns?
- What is the best posture for meditation
- Taking antibiotics causes back pain
- Is 192 rank well in UPES
- Why do magpies sing in the morning
- Can someone tell me about SAP
- Why don't ceramic knives break easily
- What are the interrogative pronouns in Croatian
- What is the square root of 460
- Someone forges Quora question logs
- What is the best style of ukulele
- What is cloud computing in EPOS systems
- Who benefits from salary secrecy
- How do I close my Shopify account
- What are some good recipes for jambalaya
- How do you treat lymphadenopathy